Today's live updates at East Chambers tournament/HJ WINS TOURNEY!

I will not be making the trip down to Winnie today to do the updates from the tournament. I am doing the New Year's Eve thing with my wife and two sons. I hope you guys understand.

Cfont will keep the updates going down there as best he can. I thank you Coach Fontenot for your help.

I hope you guys have a great day down there and I wish you a Happy New Year!

Mike Sanchez, Setxsports.com Broadcaster

Hardin-Jefferson    80

Newton               74

Final

Hardin-Jefferson advances to the Championship and faces the Kelly/Hitchcock winner at 6 pm

Newton plays the Kelly/Hitchcock loser for 3rd Place at 4:30 pm

Hamshire-Fannett beats Brazos to advance to the Consolation Final at 3pm

I wasn't too far off of the 9 point win by HJ that I had predicted. I knew that Newton would be a good test for the Hawks. It all would come down to what team took more advantage with their strengths, the HJ guard pressure or the Newton inside game. Looks like the HJ guards prevailed.

Lazeek,

Message from the HJ coaching staff:

"Nobody cares who the leading scorer's were.  HJ won, that's all that matters.  This ain't little dribblers!"

LMAO!!!! I love it!

( Lazeek, I bet Clay looked at the books after each game when he played ;) ;D)

I bet Clay looked at the books DURING the games when played.

Lazeek,

Message from the HJ coaching staff:

"Nobody cares who the leading scorer's were.  HJ won, that's all that matters.  This ain't little dribblers!"

Tell Clay that as our Little Dribbler coach this season he is 0-2-1 and with me as the coach the team as 1-0!!!!!

I might also add that head to head coaching me against him....I am 2-0!!!!!  Get some of that brother in law!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

makes no sense with hf and big sandy in the consolation.  that leaves of and lh out of both when both of those teams lost big.  Take a look at the bracket, if you lost in a late game last night you are out of the consolation game.  just does not make alot of sense.

That's how the bracket was in the girls tournament, we couldn't win a trophy, but the team we BEAT in the first game won consolation and with the same record as us 3-1...Doesn't make much sense to me.

Also, a lot is two words  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124