Live Updates!! East Chambers and Barbers Hill Tournaments

Guest ST4life

but him being injured made a diffrence and you know that yourself....... also I will say what I want to say if you dont like it well  :P    

Careful I may upset you and you may delete your account on here like your buddy did!!!! ;D ;D ;D

or you might do the same as all of your buddy's did last season after they ate that big crow when Silsbee beat HJ to go to state   :o :o :o

At least HJ finished it off and won state instead of just going!!!!!! 8) 8) 8)

I knew you might say that but believe me Kennedale would have spanked yall like a red headed step child.........  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

but him being injured made a diffrence and you know that yourself....... also I will say what I want to say if you dont like it well  :P    

Careful I may upset you and you may delete your account on here like your buddy did!!!! ;D ;D ;D

or you might do the same as all of your buddy's did last season after they ate that big crow when Silsbee beat HJ to go to state   :o :o :o

I knew you might say that but believe me Kennedale would have spanked yall like a red headed step child.........  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

It is all good.........WOS 3 years ago, HJ two years ago and Silsbee last year!!!!!!!

Who's next??? :D :D :D

It is all good.........WOS 3 years ago, HJ two years ago and Silsbee last year!!!!!!!

My guess is Hamshire-Fannett!!!     ;D :D :D

Guest ST4life

Some would say Orangefield  :D :D :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83