Cleveland 71 Silsbee 60 Final

KFDM COOP

Guest Pissedoffgranny23

silsbee did not play their game on either of the two losses! Robinson was hurt both games and didnt even play in the second game. Clevland is nice, but could not beat silsbee with robinson 100 %

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

silsbee did not play their game on either of the two losses! Robinson was hurt both games and didnt even play in the second game. Clevland is nice, but could not beat silsbee with robinson 100 %

Here we go again.......just accept the fact that Silsbee lost.  It is no big deal...it is not district or the playoffs so it is irrelevant!!!!!  Quit making excuses. 

They may very well beat Cleveland if they play again, but a loss is a loss and no excuses other than you got outplayed should be brought up!!!!!!

Yes Silsbee got outplayed and so has HJ so its all good but when district roll's around its war........ ;D

There will be no war........remember Silsbee is 12 deep and will run HJ into the court both times they play this year!!!!!!  Silsbee is the better team!!!!!

They may very well beat Cleveland if they play again, but a loss is a loss and no excuses other than you got outplayed should be brought up!!!!!!

Yes Silsbee got outplayed and so has HJ so its all good but when district roll's around its war........ ;D

There will be no war........remember Silsbee is 12 deep and will run HJ into the court both times they play this year!!!!!!  Silsbee is the better team!!!!!

How brave...your opinion of your team can only get better.  I hope that is sarcasm or you setting up the glorious upset.

Guest Pissedoffgranny23

Because robinson had 5 points when he is averaging 18... he couldnt make any shots and had 2 pass the ball with one hand the whole game. Clevland was playing off of him because they knew about his Finger...not wrist...And Silsbee is will be fine..we are gonna get right back 2 our killer instinct!

Because robinson had 5 points when he is averaging 18... he couldnt make any shots and had 2 pass the ball with one hand the whole game. Clevland was playing off of him because they knew about his Finger...not wrist...And Silsbee is will be fine..we are gonna get right back 2 our killer instinct!

That the spirit. Silsbee is just gaining more experience after these two lost. Robinson like everyone knows is a big game changer. With him not playing to his full potential as a PG does it was hard. But look on the bright side Clear Creek is a 5A and CLeveland were just lucky to me.

Robinson is a tough kid, if his  finger is messed up  he will be back will full force, Spikes from jasper broke his thumb and was out 6 weeks and his first game back he hit 23 points, so dont count Shannon out he will be fine.  His heart is big and it shows on the court.

I was very disappinted with the silsbee team. Cleveland handled them easily. Silsbee couldn't make any shots. Layups, 3's, nothing. Who ever is talking about this team going to state is nuts. 3a basketball can't be that bad.

Silsbee is a really good team but they are going through a rough patch in their season. They will be back up and on their feet for district.

look guys i so what silsbee lost they know how cleveland playes and this is a rivalry i went to many of silsbee cleveland wars and they beat us and we beat them if everyone says silsbee isn't playing good ball then wait untill they get it all together i know this team and they will be fine people said after hj beat silsbee by more than 20 points last year in the montange center that silsbee would not get past the first round but look what happen so these guys have to continue to gell they want another trip to austin and they will fight to get there trust me they know cleveland very well i rather loose to them now than in the playoffs so first things first focus on west brook remember tigers one game at a time they will have another addition to their team that will help them inside real soon shannon robinson is a gammer as he goes so will the tigers.            GOOD LUCK TIGERS ALL THE WAY TO STATE.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami