Predictions In 21-3A This Year?

Guest A-TOWN

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HJ is not out of the game yet all the offense is back and the defense is still stout

Where was that offense and stout defense this past season, because HJ was stomped by WOS & Silsbee.

HJ might be good enough for 3rd place, but BC is a team on the rise and I think HJ will be sitting at home come playoff time.

yah i'd doubt BC would beat us (HJ) this coming season in football, we still have our main players coming back and with jacoby leading the offense...BC aint in the picture for 3rd place

I don't know HJ, BC has almost everybody coming back also and they did win last year. Good luck though.

You cant possibly be saying that they beat us this past year cuz we KILLED yall this year in football. and i excpect the same next year

I went back and looked up the score. HJ won 41-14. The game was played on October 10, just a few weeks after hurricane Ike wiped out our town. Many of BC's players were not in back in BC therefore not in school. I am not saying that BC would have won the game had all their players been back. I'm saying that they would have been a better team under normal circumstances. Let's hope and pray that another hurricane does not come to our part of the world next year. I would not like to see any other community go through what we are still going through. If HJ has a lot of their players back from last year then they may well take the third spot. Good luck to the Hawks and the Cardinals.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83