*Katy vs. Wylie D2 5A State Title Game/KATY WINS ANOTHER STATE TITLE!*

KFDM COOP

I like this Katy team, 1st time to watch. What's great, no spread.

Gotta agree with you admin...They will spread it out on long situations, it's amazing to see how this offense has evolved over the last 20+ years...All the basics are still there though-power, toss, lead, 3 step drop and sprint out passes....

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see what you'r Bulldogs could do against them. I'd venture to say they'd prolly leave with a big "L" branded to their foreheads. :D

Who said in any way I was affiliated with any "Bulldogs" in this area??? I'm just stating facts...Plus, I'm a Katy HS grad..
....we're not worthy!!!!Quiet everybody, there's a Tiger in the house......

[move]I STILL HATE KATY....I RESPECT THEM, BUT I HATE THEM![/move]

I'd like to see what you'r Bulldogs could do against them. I'd venture to say they'd prolly leave with a big "L" branded to their foreheads. :D

Who said in any way I was affiliated with any "Bulldogs" in this area??? I'm just stating facts...Plus, I'm a Katy HS grad..

I guess that's appreciated....Coach Joseph was the DC when I played and it's always nice to see the good guys in the coaching profession win...

I guess that's appreciated....Coach Joseph was the DC when I played and it's always nice to see the good guys in the coaching profession win...

What year did you come out?

I graduated in 89 and my brother was 93

So you were in the program when KT was on their way up. I respect them. They have such a great program over there, and I'm very envious of that....but I gotta tell ya, I'm sick of seeing them winning all the time! I would love to see somebody else do it. Coach Joseph has done a great job of maintaining and improving on an already great program. KUDOS!

So you were in the program when KT was on their way up. I respect them. They have such a great program over there, and I'm very envious of that....but I gotta tell ya, I'm sick of seeing them winning all the time! I would love to see somebody else do it. Coach Joseph has done a great job of maintaining and improving on an already great program. KUDOS!

Yes, we moved there before I was in the 8th grade, that year they were 1-9, then 4-6 my freshman year and 10-1 my sophomore year.  That was '86..haven't had a losing season since and their worst season since then was '87 when we were 5-5, then were 9-2 in '88 (my sr. yr)and have made the playoffs every year since.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83