Who will be the Ozen Head Basketball Coach? Marquis Saveat Takes Over!

bacbone9

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cmon Zeek dont say Williams :o ;D ;D

It really all depends on when Boutte leaves for PA.  If he finishes the season at Ozen then I would almost guarantee that Travis or Duane will be the next Ozen coach.  My guess would be Travis.  If he leaves now and the interim were to win the State Championship then how could you not give it to the interim?

What is the posibility of Central's or WB's coaches wanting to transfer to Ozen?

Wouldn't be a good idea as far as a business aspect.  He will have big shoes to fill and high expectations at Ozen.  He will have the same kind of athletes and probably have the same pay.  He have it made at Central.  Everyone likes him, so IMO his job is not in Jepordy.  He would set himself up for failiar at Ozen, IMO.

Big difference in 1A and 4A.  Hey I know the guy can coach, but BISD will want someone proven in a bigger school IMO.  This is why I feel that Williams will get it over Joubert.  I think that DJ is a better coach, but being in 2A will hurt him.

BOUTTE CAME FROM KOUNTZE HUN. HOW COME A LOT OFF IA TEAMS BEAT 4A SCHOOL THEN.

Big difference in 1A and 4A.  Hey I know the guy can coach, but BISD will want someone proven in a bigger school IMO.  This is why I feel that Williams will get it over Joubert.  I think that DJ is a better coach, but being in 2A will hurt him.

BOUTTE CAME FROM KOUNTZE HUN. HOW COME A LOT OFF IA TEAMS BEAT 4A SCHOOL THEN.

He went from Kountze to Lincoln and then to Ozen.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami