Who will be the Ozen Head Basketball Coach? Marquis Saveat Takes Over!

bacbone9

The only local coaches I like for the job are...

The assistant coach at Silsbee (only 3A coach I would like)

Head Coach at NED

Assitant Coach at Lamar PA

:D :D :D :D

You just made my day!!!!!!

Please c'mon.  Coach at Nederland would not go to Ozen.  AC Coach at Silsbee is a great coach, but I am not sure he is qualified to be a HC.  DickieV.........I mean c'mon, look at his HS coaching career to date.  No disrespect DV, but BISD will want stability with their new HC.

Low blow on DV... I don't expect English to be at Ozen... The Silsbee assistant has great BBall knowledge, and I just like his style after watching him in summer leagues in the past, but I don't expect him at Ozen either.  I was just commenting that I don't think anyone of the locals everyone else wants is the man for the job!

I just said who I like locally, not who I think will get the job!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only local coaches I like for the job are...

The assistant coach at Silsbee (only 3A coach I would like)

Head Coach at NED

Assitant Coach at Lamar PA

SHORTTEXAS CAN YALL WIN DIST NOW.

:D :D :D :D

You just made my day!!!!!!

Please c'mon.  Coach at Nederland would not go to Ozen.  AC Coach at Silsbee is a great coach, but I am not sure he is qualified to be a HC.  DickieV.........I mean c'mon, look at his HS coaching career to date.  No disrespect DV, but BISD will want stability with their new HC.

Low blow on DV... I don't expect English to be at Ozen... The Silsbee assistant has great BBall knowledge, and I just like his style after watching him in summer leagues in the past, but I don't expect him at Ozen either.  I was just commenting that I don't think anyone of the locals everyone else wants is the man for the job!

I just said who I like locally, not who I think will get the job!

Nope... My Jags will not win district... SAD, isn't it?  But the chance is there, if they can turn it around.  This is probably the weakest district in 4A near the greater Houston Area.

WILL YALL MAKE THE PLAYOFF

of course... who will push them out?  NED, Liingston, Vidor, PNG, Lumberton, LCM?  Those schools outside of NED, don't stand a chance in most 2A and 3A districts!

Nope... My Jags will not win district... SAD, isn't it?  But the chance is there, if they can turn it around.  This is probably the weakest district in 4A near the greater Houston Area.

of course... who will push them out?  NED, Liingston, Vidor, PNG, Lumberton, LCM?  Those schools outside of NED, don't stand a chance in most 2A and 3A districts!

DONT COUNT OUT LIVINGSTON THEY WILL BE IN THE PLAYOFF

DONT COUNT OUT LIVINGSTON THEY WILL BE IN THE PLAYOFF

LIVINGSTON DONT USE THE BEAUMONT REF. THEY USE THE ONES THAT LET THEM PLAY BALL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83