Hardin Jefferson vs. Lufkin Hudson Predictions....

I think Imma and Granny are the team managers, and they just HOPE Silsbee will go to State so they get to miss class.  :D

I for one think HJ has a great program, a great team year in and year out.  They've lost 3 games!  I'll take a 'down' year like that ANY YEAR!

So what if Silsbee wins district, congrats...its about time...but the games still have to be played, and just because you MIGHT beat HJ, doesn't mean you automatically win state.

So again, HJ by 15. :)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest immabeaking

I think Imma and Granny are the team managers, and they just HOPE Silsbee will go to State so they get to miss class.  :D

I for one think HJ has a great program, a great team year in and year out.  They've lost 3 games!   I'll take a 'down' year like that ANY YEAR!

So what if Silsbee wins district, congrats...its about time...but the games still have to be played, and just because you MIGHT beat HJ, doesn't mean you automatically win state.

So again, HJ by 15. :)

youll only take that down year because youve never had oneat orangefield... and you think that no one knows there is something greater than winning district and moving on into the playoffs... it kinda obvious that you ant win state just by beating HJ, they did it last year and they didnt win state....i dont know why you keep bringing my name into your little insignificant quotes... the only thing i said on this thread is i dont think Hj can play with hudsons big man...

Guest immabeaking

Smokey you and Imma are too in the same.  Why can't instead of running your mouths let the playing in the court do the talking????  It is really gonna be ashamed if Silsbee slips up and losses to HJ or anyone else!!!!

i wasnt running my mouth in my prediction im positive it was jsut a prediction... i know its rare for me not to run my mouth

Guest immabeaking

Imma the reason you and I clash is because we are the same type of person.  We like to cause controversy and talk a little BS every now and then.  The only issue that I have is why you continuously put down HJ?

shouldnt you see it as a compliment??? no one is a worthy opponent to tell you the truth, you want me to go talking trash on OF,WOS, HF, etc. who wont beat either of us... the controversy makes this forum interesting...

I respect that, but it is just a little harsh at times to continually put down HJ. 

However I feel that OF and WOS will pose some problems this year.  I don't think that they will beat Silsbee or HJ but they will give both teams issues.

Like I said before....I am a HJ fan and alum and will always pull for them, and if they do not make the playoffs or get knocked out I will be pulling for any 21-3A team that is still alive.

Guest immabeaking

and serioulsy if all you people are rreally getting your feelings hurt because of things said on website where bias fans will say anything they can try to hurt your feelings... you should probably stay off it cuz its really not a big deal

and serioulsy if all you people are rreally getting your feelings hurt because of things said on website where bias fans will say anything they can try to hurt your feelings... you should probably stay off it cuz its really not a big deal

No hurt feelings...it just shows your lack of intelligence to be constantly putting down other teams.

You are getting very boring and tired....show some class because You are giving alot of Tiger fans a bad name

Back on Topic.........

If the HJ team shows up that has played against Kountze, Aransas Pass and a few others then I see the Hawks winning by 10. ;D ;D

If the HJ team shows up that played against Nederland and Kingwood Park then it will be another long night in the Hawk Gym. :-\ :-\

No hurt feelings...it just shows your lack of intelligence to be constantly putting down other teams.

You are getting very boring and tired....show some class because You are giving alot of Tiger fans a bad name

TIGER DAD At least Lazeek gets it and he is from HJ..What do you think they do on this website give thoughtful insight based on observed facts ...no they just some regular fans messing with each  other for entertainment.. You need to

lighten up ....you are certainly not in position to be judging intelligence or speaking all tiger fans

All I know is that there will probably be some people deleting their screen name right after their season is over and it wont be Lazeek, other than mrwhizzie everyone from hj gave silsbee their props last year, so do you want to be known as the mr.whizzie of Silsbee

go back to last year the beginning of the year it all sounds the same just reversed..HJ will get it's props(if it happens)....but you certainly don't expect Silsbee to concede at least till after Christmas..lol

All I know is that there will probably be some people deleting their screen name right after their season is over and it wont be Lazeek, other than mrwhizzie everyone from hj gave silsbee their props last year, so do you want to be known as the mr.whizzie of Silsbee

go back to last year the beginning of the year it all sounds the same just reversed..HJ will get it's props(if it happens)....but you certainly don't expect Silsbee to concede at least till after Christmas..lol

Props were given to Silsbee last year.........although none were received the season prior as HJ brought home the gold.

Guest immabeaking

there was nothing i said that showed a lack of intelligence.... all i said was this website shouldnt be taken so serious.. w518991 is right yall need to lighten up...

What do you mean all you people ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Guest immabeaking

what i picked yall to beat anahuac... and then i shut my mouth i respond to people saying bad things about silsbee or me if its on every thread then so be it....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed