*4A All State Team*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Noles Fan get your facts straight.  Yes, we did lose in the first round this year, but last year we made to the third round, including a win over Lamarque so quit whining about there not being any jags mentioned.  Blame the people who select them, not us.  Yeah yall  made it to the fourth round this year, but yall didn't have any players with the stats like our guys.  Maybe next year

That's a whole lotta BS...why would you make that comment!  You want stats...here you go:

Branden Thomas CB....42 total tackles, 4.5 sacks, 2 ints

Jeffery Thomas CB...33 total tackles, 15 PBU's, 6 ints

William Jones MLB.....82 total tackles, 4 sacks, 7 TFL, 2 ints

just to name a few...got a whole lotta more for you!

Last time I was at a football game I don't remember seeing stats as a final score.  You people are not comprehending what I am trying to say.  I DONT CARE ABOUT WHAT KID MAKES ALL STATE, I'm wondering why Lumberton still thinks they won the Super Bowl.  To be called a GREAT team winning district and making it in the playoffs year after year is what makes you a great team NOT making it two years in a row for the 1st time in the history of high school football.  I would not even call that a good team, I would have to say the other teams in district had off years. So until Lumberton has had the players and seasons that a WO-S, Westbrook, Central, PNG, Nederland, and other area teams have had keep it to yourself and put your L-train back on the Thomas The Train play set.

We will have to keep this conversation on the board until next year cause I want to see who will make a better college player Hanna or Grogan?  Even though I can answer that now (Grogan-size, speed, and strength), (Hanna -???)

Last time I was at a football game I don't remember seeing stats as a final score.  You people are not comprehending what I am trying to say.  I DONT CARE ABOUT WHAT KID MAKES ALL STATE, I'm wondering why Lumberton still thinks they won the Super Bowl.  To be called a GREAT team winning district and making it in the playoffs year after year is what makes you a great team NOT making it two years in a row for the 1st time in the history of high school football.  I would not even call that a good team, I would have to say the other teams in district had off years. So until Lumberton has had the players and seasons that a WO-S, Westbrook, Central, PNG, Nederland, and other area teams have had keep it to yourself and put your L-train back on the Thomas The Train play set.

We will have to keep this conversation on the board until next year cause I want to see who will make a better college player Hanna or Grogan?  Even though I can answer that now (Grogan-size, speed, and strength), (Hanna -???)

Hanna is good and can and will play at the next level.  I just don't think it will be RB.  He have the size.  Beard will no doubt play LB for someone. 

All State is for their play in high school. It has nothing to do with their play in college. Just like the Heisman is for college and has no insight on what they will do as a pro. There are some Heisman winners that never even played at the next level. You should congratulate these kids for having a good year and playing hard. By the way Noles,  who is your h/s team?

Why was Dugats name in bold but not Cody Green's?  I guess Green just lives in Dugats shadow at Dayton.  Hanna led the district in rushing and also led his team to co-district champs.  Grogan should be the better college player based on ability, but Hanna had the better season this year.  Centrals coach needs to get the word out about how good his players are.  I guess he just wants all the credit for himself.   

I guess I should have added a few names of people I played with (Brady James-LSU, Dallas Cowboys; Rod Reed-Atlanta Falcons; and a few others who played for LSU)  and I could not start to name some of the players we played against, way to many to name that went on to play big time college football and a few of them in the Pros

I guess I should have added a few names of people I played with (Brady James-LSU, Dallas Cowboys; Rod Reed-Atlanta Falcons; and a few others who played for LSU)  and I could not start to name some of the players we played against, way to many to name that went on to play big time college football and a few of them in the Pros

Name dropping a bit aren't cha! 

played with or that you gave water to?

This post is about what kids received the individual honor of making the all state team. So if you don't care who made the all state team why are you posting on this thread? Just because Lumberton does not have tradition is no reason to knock the kids who obviously had outstanding years. The all state selection has nothing to do with the playoffs. The nominations are made prior to the playoffs starting.

I had 16 catches for 256 yards and 2 td's but on that team playing with the athletes on that team you had to make the most of your opportunity.  So maybe to some of you that might sound like waterboy stats but if you played against the teams and players we faced every week you would understand.  After I left I always dreamed about coming back to Southeast Texas to play football against the area teams but I knew that would never happen.  

thing is noles, nobody said  we think we won the super bowl-so on, 4a all state team is the thred.

you come at these young men & our team like we started this thread all pump ltown up. nobody

doubts that other young men could of or should of made these selections, but the ap selected these

young men , not lumberton. no, coach did not get legislation passed to insure our boys get their

due, nor did the governor of texas conspire with the uil, ap, or other higher ups to prop up lhs & then

forget the other district players. look wos got overlooked,kirbyville surely was done a disjustice, but

we did not select these young men to their credits, not that i disagree with these awards, yes others

was overlooked but dont bag on these raiders for others who didnt give others their due.

LOL Hanna has speed, size, and strength. The only thing Grogan has over Hanna is size. Hanna is 6' 220. Grogan is about 5'8, 5'9 give or take at 230.  Did you know he played both ways and still led SETX!! Not just his district.. Hanna is more athletic than Grogan and will make a better college football player

thats only because WB's season was cut short

WB went a round deeper than Lumberton but I dont think hes trying to say Hanna is better the CM

i was just saying he wouldnt of lead SETX in rushing if WB season wouldnt have gotten cut short WB played nine games Lumberton played 10 ike had a lot to do with CM not breaking a rushing record in texas because he was on fire the 1st two games

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

I'm noticing how much this NOLE is a HATER whenever his very 1st post was yesterday and it was all about talking down on Lumberton and a former player from Lumberton (Hussey) and his next 8 posts through today are all Hating on Lumberton also. So basically he just came online to run his mouth about the Raiders. NOLE = Jealous Hater................If you look at his posts, he isn't accurate in anything he says about football around this area. If you're going to come on here talking smack, atleast have your facts straight NOLE.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder