Stipulation Could Hurt PN-G Coaching Candidates/Comments From Coach Long!

KFDM COOP

Well I think some tend to feel that the Masters requirement might be dropped.  If so, then he has a shot.  Any more thoughts on this?

Hasnt the school board already announced that they are only hiring a coach with a masters?  If so then why are yall still convinced Long has a shot?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rykerx144

So pretty much what your saying is the school board knew Long was going to apply and would be a fan favorite so they put in place a stipulation that you had to have a masters to try to get someone better in and if they cant find anyone they can always settle with Long??

So pretty much what your saying is the school board knew Long was going to apply and would be a fan favorite so they put in place a stipulation that you had to have a masters to try to get someone better in and if they cant find anyone they can always settle with Long??

Thats funny stuff......... :D

I hadn't really thought about it in those terms.  Interesting take on the situation.  Interesting to see what other people think about this.

Guest baseball25

The masters thing is BS guys how many times do I have to say that. All big 4a and 5a say you have to have a masters but thats not the truth. I know plenty of coaches that have applied at 4a and 5a's and they tell me they all say you have to have a masters but what it comes down to is if they want Mike Long,credeur,stump,flanigan,haynes,alverez,barrow,WOS OC,ETC then they will hire him. MASTER STIPULATION  IS A BUNCH OF BS so guys stop saying Long is out of the running. In my mind png already knows who they want and that guy prob has a masters so they made that a stipulation. I mean I have look on all the coaches sites, administration sites, and I still haven't found the opening yet but I might have looked over it, BUT if they haven't put it on those sites yet and made it state wide then I promise you this they have there GUY already but will  go through the whole  interviewing process.  

The masters thing is BS guys how many times do I have to say that. All big 4a and 5a say you have to have a masters but thats not the truth. I know plenty of coaches that have applied at 4a and 5a's and they tell me they all say you have to have a masters but what it comes down to is if they want Mike Long,credeur,stump,flanigan,haynes,alverez,barrow,WOS OC,ETC then they will hire him. MASTER STIPULATION  IS A BUNCH OF BS so guys stop saying Long is out of the running. In my mind png already knows who they want and that guy prob has a masters so they made that a stipulation. I mean I have look on all the coaches sites, administration sites, and I still haven't found the opening yet but I might have looked over it, BUT if they haven't put it on those sites yet and made it state wide then I promise you this they have there GUY already but will  go through the whole  interviewing process.  

its been added to all the statewide sites.

Baseball, don't be shy.  Fill us in who you think their choice is.  A good speculation every now and then keeps things interesting.

[quote author=baseball25 link=topic=47211.msg489216#msg489216 date=1229581732

I mean I have look on all the coaches sites, administration sites, and I still haven't found the opening yet but I might have looked over it, BUT if they haven't put it on those sites yet and made it state wide then I promise you this they have there GUY already but will  go through the whole  interviewing process.  

Scroll down the page at this link, it's there and outlines the requirements.

This is the hidden content, please

i really dont think a coach is already picked.i believe there trying to get the best man for the job.give the process time and if it doesnt work then ill be the first in line to chew some rear.

I believe you are right and I agree. We need to let the process work. There sure a lot of people that are not from PNG worrying about "how stupid" the masters requirement is. Ya'll really don't have a dog in this fight ( no pun intended towards the Nederland folks ).If it is stupid and we are making a mistake then that should be better for you. You won't have to worry about PNG.

I do think that they do want to get the best man. As for now I am trusting the process put in place. I believe we will be just fine.

i really dont think a coach is already picked.i believe there trying to get the best man for the job.give the process time and if it doesnt work then ill be the first in line to chew some rear.

I believe you are right and I agree. We need to let the process work. There sure a lot of people that are not from PNG worrying about "how stupid" the masters requirement is. Ya'll really don't have a dog in this fight ( no pun intended towards the Nederland folks ).If it is stupid and we are making a mistake then that should be better for you. You won't have to worry about PNG.

I do think that they do want to get the best man. As for now I am trusting the process put in place. I believe we will be just fine.

Y'all will. 

Guest baseball25

Smitty, it all depends on what png wants to do... do they want a power run offense???? do they want to throw the peal???If they want to run then alverez.credeur.barbay.valastro. If they want to throw it long.haynes.stump.

I just got the impression that you had a specific name that PN-G was targeting.  This was what I was curious about.

Smitty, it all depends on what png wants to do... do they want a power run offense???? do they want to throw the peal???If they want to run then alverez.credeur.barbay.valastro. If they want to throw it long.haynes.stump.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed