Bronco Send-off???

Hawkeye

In town yesterday and the Bronco cheerleaders had bought 40 tubes of purple & white paint so don't stand still long unless you want to be there poster.Go Bronco Mania is all over the county.

GREAT JOB CHEERLEADERS!

DOWNTOWN LOOKS AWESOME!

ALL THE WINDOWS ARE PAINTED!!!

Will get lots of pictures for my upcoming STATE CHAMPIONSHIP DVD!!!

Just

DONT STOP BELIEVING!!!!

Can't wait to send off the Broncos tomorrow at school!

It is crazy how similar SS and Dayton are....  We're doing a send-off too... and yours sounds just like ours...  Isn't it awesome how some Highschool boys playing football can pump up a community.  Good Luck Dayton.  Have a safe trip.

Nothing impacts a small community in Texas like a successful high school football team!

Lots of kids from Dayton will be going to San Antonio today, like wise from Sulphur Springs.

Good luck to everyone involved in taking care of ALL the kids today, tonight, and tomorrow.

It will be a couple of days these kids will NEVER forget!

Can't wait till the game!!

Everyone have a safe round trip!

It is crazy how similar SS and Dayton are....  We're doing a send-off too... and yours sounds just like ours...  Isn't it awesome how some Highschool boys playing football can pump up a community.  Good Luck Dayton.  Have a safe trip.

Well i am proud of you wild kitty kitty ;D

THEY ARE OFF!!!!

Drove by the Junior High around 9:45...

WHAT A PROCESSION!!!

Video will be uploaded this afternoon.

GO BRONCOS!

DON'T STOP BELIEVING!!!

gotta tell ya. I almost got a little emotional when they drove through. Seeing your former students be part of something so great is.... in the words of PURPLE4EVER.... AWESOME!!!

Any of you reading this now, that is going to San Antonio this evening...

I am sure the hotels have wifi...

If you have a laptop and get online tonight, I will be posting another inspirational video.

Should be up by 8 PM.

Sounds like most of the Dayton people will be in the same vicinity..

Please share the video with everyone!

DRIVE SAFELY TO SAN ANTONIO!!!

Remember....

If you are leaving this afternoon...

When you get close to the west loop on I-10 (around mile marker 763) stay in the left lane.

Make sure you get on the HOV lane, the entry is from the left lane.

Mile Marker 574 is the exit off I-10 that you need to get to.

SEE ALL OF YOU TOMORROW IN SAN ANTONIO!!!

GO BRONCOS!!!

Someone tell Coach Stewart to drive by Greenway Plaza when he heads through Houston so I can drop some purple confetti of the 16th floor...

Tell him to swing thru downtown Houston and I'll throw 'em some Barbers Hill support.

Man, I wish I could make it to San Antonio.

Good luck Broncos !

I am in San Antonio and every night here they (the news) have talked sports and even talked about kerrville's great year. But, they still havent said anything about the Dayton and SS game. Have they been talking about it in Houston on the news?

Dayton is in no mans land as far as news coverage...

Channel 11 and Channel 26 did have good reports on the Broncos this week.

GO BRONCOS!

I am in San Antonio and every night here they (the news) have talked sports and even talked about kerrville's great year. But, they still havent said anything about the Dayton and SS game. Have they been talking about it in Houston on the news?

Dayton is in no mans land as far as news coverage...

Channel 11 and Channel 26 did have good reports on the Broncos this week.

GO BRONCOS!

Except for Giff Nielson, he started the clip by saying the Dayton "Bulldogs"?!  Oh well.

Channel 13 is suppose to cover the 3 local team state championship games on Sunday evening- can't remember the time...but they are also going to announce the MVP of the year.  They are going to do a replay of it on Monday at 8p and 8:30p according to the sports coverage on the evening news tonight.  They did a brief review of the 3 local teams playing this weekend before announcing Sunday's special.  They also mentioned they will have coverage tomorrow night.

MUST SEE FOR BRONCO FANS!!!!

Had internet trouble last night....

FINALLY...

The Purple and White Send off is online...

This is the hidden content, please

WHAT AN AWESOME DAY YESTERDAY WAS, AND WHAT AN EVEN GREATER DAY TODAY WILL BE!!!!

For those waking up in San Antonio this morning, ENJOY THE VIDEO!!!!

Try to get the players to watch this.

GO BRONCOS!!!!

Good luck Bronco's. Bring home a title.

There is nothing quite as fun and special as a highschool football playoff run in Texas. Especially when it is a team/town that doesn't do it all the time. Enjoy the trip and the experiences. These kids will be telling their kids about the great Dayton team of 08.  Be safe, Godspeed, and best of wishes from the Friendswood Mustangs.

Fatdaddy

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83