2A All-State List

Gabe

Hey Kvillefan1992 I'm sure that not all the Daingerfield fans are as arrogant as the ones here are. We know that Newton took it to them and gave them all they could handle. Next year is next year. Kirbyville and Newton represented the Southeast Texas area well and will again. I've heard all the same talk these guys are talking before and it won't change. Great year for Kirbyville and Newton.

You are correct!  There are people on smoaky that are from Dfield that aren't like kevnasty, and they let it be known!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stand by what I said. You seem to be talking in circles. I never said Newton could take the big hits. I said you cannot condemn an entire region as that is a stupid comment. Bottom line is correct. What ridiculous comment are you attempting to put in my mouth? If you sleep with the dogs your going to smell like them in the morning. Same with defending post.

I wasn't defending anybody or any post.  What I pointed out is that you said Daingerfield couldn't handle the big hit.  I pointed out how stupid a comment that was.  I never said anything about the region or the kids playing in the region.  I pointed out how hipocritical your comment was if you applied it to the game since Newton had three fumbles.  You may have been responding to another stupid post and that is fine. But, your comment was stupid and I just pointed that out.  You can't lump me in with anybody.  You need to read my comments and take them for what they are worth.  I only speak the truth.  I never disrespect another team or their players.  I haven't said anything disrespectful of Newton or their players.  Go back and read my comments. ;)

You know I dont know about you Newton fans but frankly I'm sick of dfield fans. They are so egotistical! Franknbeans you say your boys "LET" Newton back in the 2nd half..how about this...NEWTON DOMINATED YOUR TEAM IN THE 2ND HALF!!!  A team that you and your fans said wouldnt be able to do anything against your tigers. Yea the bottom line is Newton lost, but you know it wasnt by 60 nor 40 nor 20 it was by 3, 3 points that could have gone either way. So you tiger nation freaks need to have a little more respect for those newton kids. They played their hearts out and almost sent you home!

WAY TO GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!

I don't really care if you are tired of Daingerfield fans or not.  That is your tough luck.  Most Daingerfield fans are not egotistical as you put it.  When I said "Let" Newton back in the game.  I was using the phrase just like you hear it used a hundred times on ESPN.  I didn't mean to imply that Newton had nothing to do with getting themselves back in the game.  And, Newton in no way, shape or form Dominated Daingerfield in the Second Half.  You obviously were not at the game OR you would know that.  They scored on an interception return off of a tipped pass on the first play of the second half and then they scored on a long touchdown pass.  That is it.  I would guess the yardage, time of possession and everything else were basically even in the second half.  So, ask somebody who knows before you post something that just is not true. 

And, I never said anything about Daingerfield beating Newton by 40 or 60 or whatever.  Nobody with half a brain would say that (except Kev--he wouldn't have it any other way).  But, I am not Kev.  Kev is his own man and can take care of himself.  He doesn't need me tellin' him how to act.  You take care of you.  I will take care of me.  And, Kev can take care of himself.  Fair enough? 

Hey Kvillefan1992 I'm sure that not all the Daingerfield fans are as arrogant as the ones here are. We know that Newton took it to them and gave them all they could handle. Next year is next year. Kirbyville and Newton represented the Southeast Texas area well and will again. I've heard all the same talk these guys are talking before and it won't change. Great year for Kirbyville and Newton.

You are correct!  There are people on smoaky that are from Dfield that aren't like kevnasty, and they let it be known!

Lefty, you are exactly right. Daingerfield fans are actually a good bunch of folks.  Most of us hang out on Smoaky.com.  We don't bash other teams and always give respect where it is deserved.  We had a great team this year and some folks were obviously excited.  Some people may have gotten carried away a little bit.  But, if you have a great team and you try telling people how good they are on a forum, you may come across as arrogant or whatever and you may not even know it.

I have seen Newton fans and K'ville fans do exactly that same thing on this very site.  Wouldn't you agree? 

Lefty, you are exactly right. Daingerfield fans are actually a good bunch of folks.  Most of us hang out on Smoaky.com.  We don't bash other teams and always give respect where it is deserved.  We had a great team this year and some folks were obviously excited.  Some people may have gotten carried away a little bit.  But, if you have a great team and you try telling people how good they are on a forum, you may come across as arrogant or whatever and you may not even know it.

I have seen Newton fans and K'ville fans do exactly that same thing on this very site.  Wouldn't you agree? 

The only time that it got out of hand was leading up to the Kirbyville/Anahuac playoff game.  Other than that it has been in good fun.  It always happens when someone new comes to this board or to another, but sometimes you can see through the smoke! 

Daingerfield could not take the big hit. Any thing you want to call me will not change that fact. Newton could not either. Both teams fumbled from numerous big hits and that is a fact. I was at the game and saw it for myself. In the words of Forrest Gump, "stupid is as stupid does", so just keep on using that term and trying to justify anything you want any way you want, that still don't make it true.

Daingerfield could not take the big hit. Any thing you want to call me will not change that fact. Newton could not either. Both teams fumbled from numerous big hits and that is a fact. I was at the game and saw it for myself. In the words of Forrest Gump, "stupid is as stupid does", so just keep on using that term and trying to justify anything you want any way you want, that still don't make it true.

That is just DUMB.  What are you like 13?  Daingerfield fumbled 3 times in the third quarter, once on a bad hand off, once after about a 40 yard pass completion when the ball was stripped from behind and once on a run up the middle.  So, maybe one of those was caused by a big hit (the run up the middle).  To say that Daingerfield could not take the big hit is just DUMB, STUPID, MORONIC, whatever word you like the best.  You don't win a state title without taking a few big hits.  Hate all you want, but that comment is STUPID and you will never convince me otherwise. 

My point has been made. You totally overreacted and called names from the get go about something that was in response to Kev. You jumped in with both feet and was able to be jacked up time after time. There is no way you can evaluate hits from the stands. No one in the playoffs got as far as the Newton-Daingerfield game by fluke and some times people lose complete control and all rational over little things. Have a wonderful New Year!

I happened to have noticed the Daingerfield QB and running backs getting up off the ground after fumbling the ball from big hits when they played Newton. No scores in the second half because they couldn't take the big hit. Daingerfield won the game and went on to win state. But go talk your no hitting to someone that don't know the real truth.

Come on dude.... can't handle the big hit?  I seem to remember a few fumbles by the Newton Eagles in that game as well.  Are you saying the Eagles couldn't handle the big hit? 

The Real Truth?  I am not sure what that even means.  The Scoreboard.  That is the real truth. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That was my first post.  No name calling.  What point exactly have you made?  I am not sure you have a point. 

Whether or not your response was to something Kev said or not, I simply pointed out the statement you made about Daingerfield not being able to take the big hit was a little silly. 

Jacked up??????  What exactly does that mean?  Nothing you have posted has proved anything I have said wrong, or helped further any of your arguments. 

Can't evaluate hits from the stands????? Oh, but you can? Wasn't that how all this started? You evaluating hits from the stands?  I am not sure you even remembered the turnovers and I was just reminding you of how they happened. 

Lost Complete Control???? Dude, I have been in control ever since we started this back and forth.  In my opinion, the person actually able to form a rational thought and back it up with a few facts is the one in control. 

Have a Happy New Year. 

My point has been made. You totally overreacted and called names from the get go about something that was in response to Kev. You jumped in with both feet and was able to be jacked up time after time. There is no way you can evaluate hits from the stands. No one in the playoffs got as far as the Newton-Daingerfield game by fluke and some times people lose complete control and all rational over little things. Have a wonderful New Year!

Guest rykerx144

I hope these two teams play again next year.  We are going to set up a ring at mid field for you two at half time.  I think yall will make a good halftime show, as long as yall promise not to have a wardrobe malfunction and flop one out!

I've never worn any, but maybe it was your color selection that made you look bad. If we can find a nice neutral color for the tights, we could wear something bright on top! Did you see Warren Sapp on "Dancing With the Stars"? Some big people can step on out! :D

Newton Purple and Daingerfield Blue will surely clash.  Maybe we can both wear white. 

Yeah, Warren had some moves.

True Story, I did win a dancing contest one time.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed