Scratch Kelly’s Mike Long and Lumberton’s Alvin Credeur as candidates for PNG

I got plenty of buddies that are ADS and they have told me every big school says that the  job requirement u got to have masters and its a bunch of BS......I mean so basically there saying that there going to tell one of the best coaches in TEXAS (credeur) heck no we aren't interested don't even put your application in becasue you don't have a masters lol WHATEVER its all BS>>>>>

, but you have to get your team into a couple of State Title games before you are a great coach in Texas. 2-2 in the playoffs is far from it!

Not necessarily true.  For example...  Coach takes over a perennial losing team, turns them around and they begin to go 6-4/5-5/7-3.  School has marginal athletes and the coach has to scheme every single game in order to win.  He gets the most from his kids and there are very few hall walkers.  Thats a great coach. 

Trust me, EVERYTHING on here is just speculation.Its getting comical. I believe people should stop throwing names out there. I know someone who has inquired and really doesn't want a lot made of it due to current situation. These guys have current jobs and most are in pretty good situations. These guys should be able to inquire in complete confidentiality. I believe most of us have done it.Anyway, I am feeling real good about the future now. We need to just sit back and be patient. Time will tell. :)

Bear, good take on the situation.

I got plenty of buddies that are ADS and they have told me every big school says that the  job requirement u got to have masters and its a bunch of BS......I mean so basically there saying that there going to tell one of the best coaches in TEXAS (credeur) heck no we aren't interested don't even put your application in becasue you don't have a masters lol WHATEVER its all BS>>>>>

, but you have to get your team into a couple of State Title games before you are a great coach in Texas. 2-2 in the playoffs is far from it!

Not necessarily true.  For example...  Coach takes over a perennial losing team, turns them around and they begin to go 6-4/5-5/7-3.  School has marginal athletes and the coach has to scheme every single game in order to win.  He gets the most from his kids and there are very few hall walkers.  Thats a great coach. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476