LCM NEEDS BLEACHERS

speveto

when i walk-up to the gate at the lc-m stadium and see the VERY SMALL visitors side,  im thinking, these people "DON`T   EVEN CARE".  why should i haft to pay for something like this?

Who said you "haft" to pay for it.  Just don't come.  Your problem is solved.

That's not nice. Besides that where is the fun in that. Different in baseball though.

Yeah the bleachers need to be replaced and upgraded.  The concession stands and bathrooms also need to be upgraded.  This is a huge priority since you had so much success last year.  Got to have a place to put that big crowd!!  By the way, are you planning to hire a head coach?  Maybe the fans just want to hire a stadium contractor.  Sounds a lot like Burnett's new job, give him a call!!  Two birds with one stone! 

all things considered, we have fairly good visitor's side bleachers...if people are standing at the fence, they probably have contact avoidance issues...and I gotta agree with bear fan...there are more pressing concerns for the district than bleachers for the football stadium...

Although I agree it is way down on the list. It is miserable on that side when we (WOS) have to be over there. It is way too small when we play at yalls place. Again, I agree it's way down on the list because that may be the only game that it's that way. Let's get yall a new coach. Get you winning and then worry about the smaller issues. Good luck in your search.

Sorry td...homefield advantage!  ;D    It's been kind of miserable sitting on the home side lately too!  LOL 

Maybe the game could be played every year at WOS...of course we would need ALL of the gate since we are giving up home field.  :o ;D

Hasn't been too much of an advantage lately. I think we split the gate regardless of where the game is played. More to split at our place......same results. :P

;D LOL...I guess I was just searching for anything that remotely looks like it might be to our advantage, but you're right.  You're right again in the fact that the gate is split right down the middle for that game...and that was my point...we can make the WOS fans comfortable in their nice big stands each season if you'll give up your half of the gate?  Fair trade?   ;D

I'm not so sure that would be such a fair trade. I'm still wondering how we have to give up so much tax money each and every year but never have enough for ourselves. Maybe we are still running a 5A school with a 3A enrollment. I'm not sure but I don't want to be on the school board either.

td,

I've wondered about WOS's tax money in the past as well.  I'm not sure exactly how the Texas State "Robinhood Act" works exactly, but I thought the basis for it was that the richer tax based schools had to share unused or unappropriated money.  In basic terms, I thought it was either use it of lose it.  I assumed that's how some of the elaborate high school stadiums were built. Closer to home you can look at Evadale's new gym and school computer classes.

Does anybody really know how this works? 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder