2-4 Inches Of Snow Now Melting!

skipper

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3/4 of an inch on my back porch and still snowing....

Sure would be nice to be on a delayed school start tomorrow.....

Why.....

Does it do this when it is not forecasted????

Yesterday it was a chance of flurries, but it wouldn't stay on the ground, now SETX is looking like a winter wonderland.

Glad I am not a weather man.....

no offense coop....

Tomorrow morning it should look SPECTACULAR OUTSIDE!!!

Man, it looks beautiful here in Nederland...everything is covered with snow cept the pavement.  The trees look incredible!!!

Everything in lumberton was covered at 5...since then the pavement has cleared a little bit but not much at all..this is crazy..must not be lyin when they say weather comes in cycles..they say sabine lake froze over the same year of the galveston hurricane (1900)..could we see this happen again after IKE?? would be pretty crazy but this is how it all starts..

BE CAREFUL!!! DRIVE SAFELY!!

Guest ECBucFan

DO NOT (I repeat) DO NOT travel over the Trinity river bridge until later. I was only able to go 1-2 mph over it, and even with that crawling, I spun out. Luckily I did not contact anything, THANK YOU GOD! There is also a 6 car pile up this morning between in Mont Belvieu on I-10, east bound. I am not exagerating this in any way, the Trinity bridge is VERY DANGEROUS right now!

Hawkeye it has not been that long ago we got quite a bit of snow,Galveston had 8" and all the tropical plants froze-Victoria also had 13" that same day-We had 5" up here in Moss Hill.We have 3" up here this morning.

Boy liltex, your heck with the numbers! Okay maybe it was the 2nd scotch and water talking, but it seemed like the most snow in a long time! 5 or 6 inches in my yard this morning is the most Dayton has seen in a while. But thanks for the weather stats.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami