HJ Basketball Marathon (Who wins it?)

Edgar13

Beaumont Bone and Joint Presents:  The Basketball Marathon - 2008 (Hardin-Jefferson HS)

Pool A

East Chambers

Gladewater Sabine

Hardin Jefferson

Lumberton

Pool B

Aransas Pass

Legacy Christian

Kingwood Park

WO-S

Thursday, Dec. 11

9am - Lumberton vs. Gladewater Sabine

10:30am - WO-S vs. Kingwood Park

Noon - Legacy Christian vs. Aransas Pass

1:30 - Lumberton vs. Hardin-Jeferson

3 - East Chambers vs. Gladewater Sabine

4:30 - Kingwood Park vs. Aransas Pass

6 - WO-S vs. Legacy Christian

7:30 - Hardin-Jefferson vs. East Chambers

Friday, Dec. 12

8am - WO-S vs. Aransas Pass

9:30am - Legacy Christian vs. Kingwood Park

11am - Hardin-Jefferson vs. Gladewater Sabine

12:30 - East Chambers vs. Lumberton

G1: B2 vs. A3 - 4

G2: A2 vs. B3 - 5:30

G3: B1 vs. A4 - 7

G4: A1 vs. B4 - 8:30

Saturday, Dec. 13

G5: Loser G4 vs. Loswer G1 - 8am

G6: Loser G2 vs. Loser G3 - 9:30

G7: Winner G4 vs. Winner G5 - 11

G8: Winner G2 vs. Winner G3 - 12:30

G9: Loser G5 vs. Loser G6 - 2

G10: 3rd Place: Loser G7 vs. Loser G8 - 3:30

G11: Consolation: Winner G5 vs. Winner G6 - 5

G12: Championship: Winner G7 vs. Winner G8 - 6:30

Beaumont Bone and Joint Presents:  The Basketball Marathon - 2008 (Hardin-Jefferson HS)

Pool A

East Chambers

Gladewater Sabine

Hardin Jefferson

Lumberton

Pool B

Aransas Pass

Legacy Christian

Kingwood Park

WO-S

Thursday, Dec. 11

9am - Lumberton vs. Gladewater Sabine

10:30am - WO-S vs. Kingwood Park

Noon - Legacy Christian vs. Aransas Pass

1:30 - Lumberton vs. Hardin-Jeferson

3 - East Chambers vs. Gladewater Sabine

4:30 - Kingwood Park vs. Aransas Pass

6 - WO-S vs. Legacy Christian

7:30 - Hardin-Jefferson vs. East Chambers

Friday, Dec. 12

8am - WO-S vs. Aransas Pass

9:30am - Legacy Christian vs. Kingwood Park

11am - Hardin-Jefferson vs. Gladewater Sabine

12:30 - East Chambers vs. Lumberton

G1: B2 vs. A3 - 4

G2: A2 vs. B3 - 5:30

G3: B1 vs. A4 - 7

G4: A1 vs. B4 - 8:30

Saturday, Dec. 13

G5: Loser G4 vs. Loswer G1 - 8am

G6: Loser G2 vs. Loser G3 - 9:30

G7: Winner G4 vs. Winner G5 - 11

G8: Winner G2 vs. Winner G3 - 12:30

G9: Loser G5 vs. Loser G6 - 2

G10: 3rd Place: Loser G7 vs. Loser G8 - 3:30

G11: Consolation: Winner G5 vs. Winner G6 - 5

G12: Championship: Winner G7 vs. Winner G8 - 6:30

Not trying to be a smarty, but the schedule has been posted already. It's in the tournament thread.

Guest immabeaking

HJ wins... did they invite anyone worth mentioning to this tournement... i didnt see anyone i recognized as really worthy opponents for the almight hawks right? no one can beat them, they are amazing, i mean... they are like unstoppable....i mean i dont even why anyone would even show up to play them they dont stand a chance... its like everyone they play isnt even close... i mean NO one ever plays them close and those hecklers... gahlee g they sure are pretty cool the way they just heckle... its like... i ran out of great stuff to say about them cuz they are so great wow just awesome

HJ wins... did they invite anyone worth mentioning to this tournament... i didn't see anyone i recognized as really worthy opponents for the Almighty hawks right? no one can beat them, they are amazing, i mean... they are like unstoppable....i mean i dint even why anyone would even show up to play them they don't stand a chance... its like everyone they play isn't even close... i mean NO one ever plays them close and those hecklers... gahlee g they sure are pretty cool the way they just heckle... its like... i ran out of great stuff to say about them cuz they are so great wow just awesome

;D ;D ;D Sarcasms

Good use of sarcasm. People need to realize that anyone can loose a game and not every team is the best forever. This year Silsbee has a good team and if we want to beat them we will have to step it up.

Good luck to all of the teams in the tournament this week.

I hope that you do well.

HJ wins... did they invite anyone worth mentioning to this tournement... i didnt see anyone i recognized as really worthy opponents for the almight hawks right? no one can beat them, they are amazing, i mean... they are like unstoppable....i mean i dont even why anyone would even show up to play them they dont stand a chance... its like everyone they play isnt even close... i mean NO one ever plays them close and those hecklers... gahlee g they sure are pretty cool the way they just heckle... its like... i ran out of great stuff to say about them cuz they are so great wow just awesome

i have seen all the teams play and sabine pass will be the biggest challenge for the hawks they are great shooters and run the court very well it should be a good game....!!!

That was Gladewater Sabine, a pretty darn good ball club.  They had size, shooters, and good fundamentals.  We were down 7 at the half, and I thought we were in trouble...  We started the 2nd half with a 7-0 run, and I thought we'd be ok...  They responded with their own 7-0 run, and I knew we were in trouble...  We finally turned it up a notch, and started hitting shots.  Nice grind-it-out win against a quality opponent.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed