The search is on for new PN-G head coach...Interviews Start In Jan./Feb. 9 Hire

KFDM COOP

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told a name a few nights ago. I can't say it until he applies (likely this week). He is a former college player, former college head coach, and is looking to move to the area. And, he has his masters. I don't know if he is the right fit for the job, but it is good to hear people are interested after reports there were zero applicants (which I find hard to believe).

No need to worry, I know for FACT we have applicants. Both with and without masters. If you found it hard to believe there were no applicants, you were right. There have been some who have applied. The reports of zero are incorrect.

Since you have FACTS, give us some names.

I was told a name a few nights ago. I can't say it until he applies (likely this week). He is a former college player, former college head coach, and is looking to move to the area. And, he has his masters. I don't know if he is the right fit for the job, but it is good to hear people are interested after reports there were zero applicants (which I find hard to believe).

No need to worry, I know for FACT we have applicants. Both with and without masters. If you found it hard to believe there were no applicants, you were right. There have been some who have applied. The reports of zero are incorrect.

well, i've got a friend that knows some friends that robbed some friends that said Wade Phillips is the leading candidate for the PNG job.

LOL!  Good one!  However, I don't think Wade has his masters, so he doesn't qualify!  UGH!  This masters thing!!! ???

well, i've got a friend that knows some friends that robbed some friends that said Wade Phillips is the leading candidate for the PNG job.

You do have some friends that would rob other friends...especially for some duck...

I've got 2 masters and I did pretty well on that EA Football Coach game...610 winning % and 4 superbowl rings...I'm a shoe in right...??

OK here's a thought !  How about if we go get a voodoo doctor from New Orleans and bring back Tom Landry ?  OK so a stupid thought, he prob doesn't have a masters degree anyway !!!!!!!! lol.  OK so much talk going on about who they heard is appling for the job at PNG, but no one is brave enough to throw out any names from their sources. Do we know when or even if they will release the list of applicants ?

OK here's a thought !  How about if we go get a voodoo doctor from New Orleans and bring back Tom Landry ?  OK so a stupid thought, he prob doesn't have a masters degree anyway !!!!!!!! lol.  OK so much talk going on about who they heard is appling for the job at PNG, but no one is brave enough to throw out any names from their sources. Do we know when or even if they will release the list of applicants ?

Job posting closes Friday, so hopefully they will let the list out early next week.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83