Georgetown - Birkelbach Field Directions/Link

bronco1

Athletic Complex & Birkelbach Field

(Behind Georgetown High School)

2275 N. Austin Avenue

Georgetown, Texas 78626

This is the hidden content, please

Directions:

Coming from I-35, take the RM 2338 (Williams Drive) exit and go east on Williams Drive.

Williams Drive ends in a T intersection at Austin Avenue. Turn left onto Austin Avenue (Business I-35).

The Georgetown High School Campus will be approximately one mile north on the right side of Austin Avenue. Landmarks you will pass prior to reaching the PAC include the Georgetown Recreation Center and the intersection with FM 971.

VISITORS' SIDE: Just past Parkview Place Apartments on Austin Avenue, turn right into the Performing Arts Center parking lot. Continue around behind the Performing Arts Center to access the athletic complex.

HOME SIDE: Continue north on Austin Avenue, past the GHS south and north campuses. Turn right on County Road 151, then take the first right to drive behind the GHS north campus to access the athletic complex.

3.5 at most...buddy in Liberty Hill says it takes him about 4 hours from Liberty Hill to Dayton driving without his kids.  I wouldn't got into Austin and take I-35 either.  Can't remember the roads but basically take a right in Elgin toward Taylor and take a left before Taylor.  Cuts off a good half hour.  I'll post directions, let me mapquest real fast.

I haven't been up there since the new toll road was open but that's mapquest's fastest way at 3 hours 37 minutes and 200 miles

Take 290 to TX 130 North (toll road)

Exit 413 FM 971 left toward Granger

Turn right on N. Austin Ave and follow directions above. 

If you want the best or second best (usually depending on which place I've been to last) BBQ in the state - Louie Mueller's BBQ in Downtown Taylor or Cooper's BBQ in downtown Llano.  Worth the trip if you're staying up there Friday night and looking to burn some time before the game on Saturday morning.  Get there early though...there will be a LONG line for Sat. Lunch.

CHARTER BUSES AVAILABLE....

CHARTER BUSES AVAILABLE FOR BRONCO FOOTBALL GAME!

The Dayton Chamber of Commerce has rented two Charter buses with the seating capacity of 110 people for the Dayton Bronco Game Saturday December 13th. Tickets are being sold at Thrif-Tee Food Center in Dayton and in Liberty or at the Dayton Chamber office at 107 W. Clayton beginning at noon today (December 8th) through Thursday at 5:00pm. These are first come first served so get your tickets early before we sell out. The ticket price per person is $30 and that included a round trip pass to and from the game and food at the tailgate party when you get there. Bring your lawn chair if you want to sit down before the game. The bus will pull out PROMPTLY at 9:00am from the Woodrow Wilson Junior High School for Georgetown High School. Show your support for the Dayton Broncos!!

Tammy Pratka

Executive Director

Dayton Chamber of Commerce

107 W Clayton

Dayton, TX 77535

(936) 257-2393

Fax (936) 257-2394

[email protected]

www.daytontxchamber.com

This information can also be found at....

This is the hidden content, please

My site is now getting over 2,000 hits a day since Saturday.

If any of you want me to post something for the public, please pm me or go to my website for my email.

Also...

My preview is now posted for Saturday.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE PLAYERS, COACHES, and the rest of the high school kids that will be travelling to take part in this game!

ALWAYS BELIEVE!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    praise086
    Newest Member
    praise086