**SETXsports Girls Basketball Rankings Dec. 8th**

Cat22

Great Job Lady Rebels

It was an exciting weekend of basketball in the Rebel gym and the improvement in your rank from 15 to 12 is due to your outstand performances during the first couple of weeks of the season. 8-1, 2nd in one tournament with a two point loss to EC a ranked team and the championship in your own tournament this past weekend with victories over a 2A, 3A and last years tournament champion Starks from Louisiana.

Just continue to keep up the good work and continue to play hard. We are all behind you.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bleed orange

At this rate there will only be 2 polls in a year. ;D ;D ;D By the way "NO" I do not want to take over. Even though I would be faster.  Age means nothing. Us old guys are still better than you younger guys. Notice I did not say young guys because you are not young anymore Cat22. ;D ;D ;D

Guest bleed orange

We will update them next week when everyone starts playing again.

Hey Cat22, if you ever have a problem with Gabe, let me know. I'll take care of him. ;) ;D

Sounds like the brodcaster Mafia.

I'll try a Top 5  ;D

1. Kountze

2. Central

3. Orangefield

4. Barbers Hill

5. HJ

What about Ozen ? They are at least #3

TABC disagrees, so I guess I do too

Koutze #7

OF #9

Central #18

BH #20

HJ...they're just good

I say Ozen would be 6 or 7..

I've seen Orangefield, Ozen, Central, Kountze, and Hardin Jefferson play and Ozen belongs in the top 3 in my opinion. As far as a team, they have more true ATHLETES than anyone. But, everyone has their own opinions.

HJ is not just good they are the best team on your list. The TABC has been a joke so far just go back to your own post where you said Orangefield was ranked to high. At the end of the year it will be like last year with HJ and Koutze the ones going the deepest in the playoffs. ;D

HJ is not just good they are the best team on your list. The TABC has been a joke so far just go back to your own post where you said Orangefield was ranked to high. At the end of the year it will be like last year with HJ and Koutze the ones going the deepest in the playoffs. ;D

:D ::)

You're right, I think #4 was to high for us, just like last year HJ was as high as #4...

Guest bleed orange

Yes, you guys did go farther than us but was HJ better than OF?  No, you were not. We were equal. You guys had a easy bracket up to the regional tournament just like we did the 2 previous years before that. Yes, HJ is good but it remains to be seen if they are the best on the list. I agree the TABC is a joke but they are a joke every year. Not just this one. Who care about polls anyway? Look at the BCS.  ;D The brackets have changed this year. The first and third place teams have a clear advantage. Two years ago the second place team had the advantage. Go figure!!!!! What will the UIL do next? Jdad, I applaud your loyalty. As you should be.

Is Orangefield not going to win district this year?

We do not predict who will win it all...

but yes we plan on winning it again this year  ;D

C'mon Bobcat05, don't hide your thoughts. Stick by your sister and shout it from a mountain top. That's what these messageboards are about.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami