Gilmer vs. Carthage Updates/Carthage Wins 31-28!!!

I was hoping Gilmer would win this.  But since they didn't...

...looks like our new friend "Gilmer38WOS28" will have to change his name to "Carthage31Gilmer28."  :D

Great season Buckeyes.  You definitely won the respect of WO-S fans.  We hope to see you again next year.  You have a terrific football team and coaching staff, as well as great community support and sportsmanship. 

Guys, Carthage is a very good football team.  So is Gilmer.  I know it is hard to believe but both teams are better than WO-S.  Not because of better athletes as a whole but you need to see the facilities of these schools.  The entire community and school understand that football is very important and there is an emphasis there.  The kids take pride in what they were given and play and work like it is improtant.  Not saying the kids at WO-S don't or that facilities make all the difference, but look where those programs are compared to where they were before they got them.  Makes you wonder. 

And Scott Surratt was an LC-M coach at one time. 

Guest wos grad

I tell ya Gilmer isn't much better than WO-S, Carthage maybe but Gilmer couldn't run at all on WO-S. 2 dropped TD's for WOS is what hurt. Those 2 and a different game.

I don't look for Scott to be going anywhere.......Great facilities and great athletes.....great support from administration and community.....You want to win, blue print Carthage.....I would be shocked if Jeff left Gilmer for PN-G.....he has had plenty of opportunity to go to other places that are much better than the reservation.

Maybe Coach Traylor is ready to come on down to the Reservation ....... ;)

bringing back 19 starters and with a son that will be a soph. I really doubt Jeff Traylor is going anywhere.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami