saturday febuary 28

12pm   HOUSTON vs. UC-IRVINE

3:30pm   UCLA vs. BAYLOR

7pm   RICE vs. TEXAS A&M

sunday march 1

11am   UCLA vs. UC-IRVINE

2:30pm   RICE vs. BAYLOR

6pm   HOUSTON vs. TEXAS A&M

again this is some 3 months away but still each day is one day closer to baseball season

did some research and this is what ive got

friday febuary 27

12pm   UC-IRVINE vs. TEXAS A&M

3:30pm   HOUSTON vs. BAYLOR

7pm   RICE vs. UCLA

saturday febuary 28

7pm   RICE vs. TEXAS A&M

sunday march 1

again this is some 3 months away but still each day is one day closer to baseball season

Amen, brother.  ;D

did some research and this is what ive got

friday febuary 27

12pm   UC-IRVINE vs. TEXAS A&M

3:30pm   HOUSTON vs. BAYLOR

7pm   RICE vs. UCLA

saturday febuary 28

7pm   RICE vs. TEXAS A&M

sunday march 1

Thanks

Land*Shark,

If you've never been to one of the College Minute Maid Classics, you should check it out.

Always a great tournamnent, cheap entertainment, and some of the best collge baseball in the nation.

I love good baseball and the cheap entertainment part sounds even better.

;D ;D ;D See ya there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Any idea when tickets go on sale? I have looked everywhere with no luck. Even the Astros site has info from last year! I read a post saying USC was playing but SC doesnt have it on their schedule.  It looks like UC Irvine may have taken their place. Any idea???

i have the schedule posted at the top of the thread. usc was never in it. but you can get tickets on the astros site or at the box office.

• 4 weeks later...

Final Rice 2  A&M 0 Rice pitcher threw complete game 2 hitter

Ryan Berry for Rice was sensational...allowing only 2 singles...one of them in the ninth.

The earlier game was also very good....as Baylor defeated UCLA, 5-1. The game featured UCLA's freshman phenom, Garret Cole on the mound. His 1st two pitches were clocked at 99. This kid was a 1st round draft pick of the NY Yankees and opted for school. He was at  last year's World Wood Bat tournament and saw his draft stock soar as he threw @ 96-98 for 7 innings........w/ a lefthander's movement. He is rated as the #1 freshman college prospect.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83

• To clarify, Dems love wars. They rage daily in the bluest of blue inner citicis. Chicago had 39 shootings over the weekend, 9 dead. Warzone. Baltimore, Memphis, Detroit, etc. I am sure was just as bloody. The blue body count rises daily. I am sure the blue defunding of police and releasing murders without any bail have nothing to do with it. Right?   
    • Will probably be released by the Democrats come September.  Sound familiar?
    • Sure.  You reassign an employee and they leave voluntarily instead of being fired and being open to litigation.  The outcome is the same, but you are making my point.  The superintendent and AD and principal are all empowered to make personnel decisions.  Instead of accepting the decision made, you talk about lawyering up, no one else was reprimanded, railroad job.  I am old enough to remember when high school sports taught life lessons...accountability being chief among them.
    • I know absolutely nothing about the situation, but I do know head coaches of sports other than the AD have actual teaching assignments, and I know from my wife having worked in the sped department of multiple schools that it’s not uncommon at all for coaches to shirk those duties.  It could very well be that this was the case at BC.  Or not, I don’t know.  Just bringing this up to point out the fact that, although many coaches only want to worry about coaching, they generally have several other responsibilities at the school.  some of them neglect or ignore these duties entirely.  If he’s been written up for other issues before, it’s a dumb argument to say “he was punished for this and others were not”.  If he had a pile of write ups in his file and they did not then it makes sense that the punishments were different.  
  • Topics