*Spurger vs. Onalaska Updates/54-52 Onalaska Wins/Comments*

KFDM COOP

I told ya guys,give em a chance to grow up before you start being to hard on them.This is basically a sophomore club with a lot of potential.They will have to see who their leaders will be and mature before they will start to be a force.I saw some good things from them at the BS scrimmage but they will get that deer in the headlights look for awhile.They will develope into a very good club just not real early.

Yes, this is a "young" team as most are soph's & jr's. They will come together and develop in time.

Maybe this loss to Onalaska will wake them up and they will learn from this game. Hey, they lost and this was the other night. It is gone and the coach will have them looking forward out of the windshield and not in the rearview mirror.

It is district play that counts. Until then, they will grow and learn.

It will be a interesting year I am sure.

I agree, whsalum, not only about Blankenship, but for several others as well.

Again, this is a young team, with a great new coach, new system, etc, with a ton of potential. They are finding themselves right now and either Blankenship or someone else will step up and be the leader. For what I have seen, the pieces of the puzzle are coming together with this being one of the last to be figured out.

Time will tell, but I still think that they will be a force to be recked with.

Over and out, ta ta, so on and so forth..........

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124