Hull-Daisetta vs Mart / Predictions and Comments

Mart's Head Coach was quoted in the Waco Tribune, as saying his team will have a field day with Hull-Daisetta. Then he was asked about stopping H-D's stud running back Aaron Cook, he replied with the statement " Cook is gonna be in for a long night " !!!

I sure hope that long night will be running up and down the field for TD's.  Go Bobcats!

Marts head coach said none of the sort.  Do your kids really require your lies to fuel them for the game?  You have no locker room material because Mart does not talk "trash" to their opponents and especially not their coaches so you post "blatent lies" ?  It is one thing to support and pump your team.... but it is another to take a mans reputation and character and create quotes or statements for that coach. 

Mart respects HD and expects this to be a great game...... Cook is a great Rb and HD has some great athletes with which we will be challenged.... Again, we will show up and we will play hard..... but give me a break from the "bs" about Marts coach said this or Mart said that as that is not true. 

tram  or mart whichever way you read it.............

To everyone that reads my posts, I would like to say most of the time I am joking around. I don't always mean to come off cocky and arrogant, but man I really love those H-D Bobcats !!! I played football here in H-D from being knee high to a grasshopper to a senior in Highschool. I was shaped and molded to always be a Bobcat to your dying day. With that being said and having my 9 year old son and 5 year old daughter being active in H-D pee-wee sports, the Bobcat pride is growing. I would like to say to all the Districts seniors, I really enjoyed watching you guys play your hearts out. In future years you will look back and realize these Friday Night Lights were the best times of your life. You will also wish you could go back and do it again. I am proud of all you seniors across the District. I have talked crap all year and believe me, there is a method to my madness !!! Coach Slack and staff ya'll did a great job in District. We are blessed with awesome Coachs. To all the H-D seniors ( Aaron Cook, Tre Dickerson, Sam Elliott, Scottie Gilmore, Matthew Dees, De'Andre Fountain, Jacob Fregia, Cody Mayon, Kevin Thompson, Cody Deckert, Yancy McCauley, Cody Cook, and Derek Roberts ) we are proud to call you young men Bobcats, we love ya'll. Saturday night in Navasota all the eyes of the past Bobcat greats will be on you. The stands will be filled with red and black and the small towns of Hull and Daisetta will be empty. On Saturday night in Navasota against a Mart team that knows not the Wrath and Furious Anger that H-D will bring upon them, you young men will be the most important thing on earth in the minds of your Bobcat community !!! We will be victorious !!! GO BOBCATS !!! If I left anyone out please forgive me.

Mart by as much as they want.

I doubt that!  They may win, but not by what they want.  Still going with the Bobcats in an upset.

I've been hearing how good Mart is but thats talk i wanna see not hear

now i have seen HD play and with their powerful running game they should walk away with a win and an upset

GO BOBCATS!!!!!!!! ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont