Did PN-G?

Gabe

Did The Reservation get any looks for hosting playoff games or did the school want to finish the stadium up this offseason and look forward to 2009?

pretty sure they wanted to finish the stadium, maybe next year.

Thank you for the serious answer.

I'd like to see it finished first.  I drove by there on the way home from work and it looked... I won't say it because I know when it's done it won't look silly, but I wouldn't want to play there til it's finished.  I'm sure it will be nice when it's done, but it ain't done yet.

I heard it was fear of losing the coin toss and being forced to be called the "Home Team". Superstitious people ;D ;D

I drive by the stadium everyday from work and can't believe that is a high school stadium, really is gonna be special once complete. Nice job Pt. Neches, wish they would at least let the little jr. football teams play their championship games there. Boys would get a kick out of that.

I heard it was fear of losing the coin toss and being forced to be called the "Home Team". Superstitious people ;D ;D

I drive by the stadium everyday from work and can't believe that is a high school stadium, really is gonna be special once complete. Nice job Pt. Neches, wish they would at least let the little jr. football teams play their championship games there. Boys would get a kick out of that.

Well it would be nice but i dont think they elected to use em since they were not done yet,(my boys on the undefeated jr tackle team) but maybe next year, were already set for Ned this year 1st round and Superbowl

Well it would be nice but i dont think they elected to use em since they were not done yet,(my boys on the undefeated jr tackle team) but maybe next year, were already set for Ned this year 1st round and Superbowl

Good luck with the game Saturday, hope your son does well, enjoy each game cause if you blink it will all be gone. I miss those days...

Whats the deal with the brand new light poles that are already rusted.  ???

Those poles were taken down, then re-set.  They're the same poles from 1979.

I woulda painted them when they were down.

Nah,  we like rust.  While the poles were down, they DID measure them though.  They already knew how tall they are, but they needed to know how LLLOOONNNNNGGGG  they were.

Whats the deal with the brand new light poles that are already rusted.  ???

Those poles were taken down, then re-set.  They're the same poles from 1979.

I woulda painted them when they were down.

Nah,  we like rust.   While the poles were down, they DID measure them though.  They already knew how tall they are, but they needed to know how LLLOOONNNNNGGGG  they were.

I hope the new lights dont Creduer out. ;)

Good luck with the game Saturday, hope your son does well, enjoy each game cause if you blink it will all be gone. I miss those days...

i try not to miss a single practice on thru to the games, he plays "D" and gets 2-3 tackles a game and i consider that good cuz hes on the small side

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami