Which Liberty County team will advance the deepest in the playoffs?

Which Liberty County team will advance the deepest in the playoffs this season?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Which Liberty County team will advance the deepest in the playoffs this season?

• Dayton Broncos
    • Hardin Hornets
    • Hull-Daisetta Bobcats
    • Cleveland Indians

additude is a huge factor but

not something that will win a game for

u. IF they can win in two weeks they will

have the chance at a state title. if they make it two weeks to that

game. what is there there that gives any reason for a state run tho?

Attitude is a big part of winning, it all starts with a winning attitude! if you don't believe that you have a chance, then you problay don't! just because Cleveland does not have 20 years of past history of making the playoffs every year, does not mean that it can't start now! One thing we do have is coaches, players and fans that do BELIEVE and that goes along way. I know that does not put points on the board, but the Indians will take care of that! I have been reading all of the hype on WOS and couldn't wait to see them and Coldsprings, and being honest I was impressed with WOS and not just the team, I'm talking about everything, I felt the team feed off of the fans, the band and drill team, the coaches and each other and that is a rush for the team! But for the first half of the game WOS was having to play ball to get them points, I saw a solid, well rounded team that could tackle anything, but I left the game knowing we could compete with them, I saw nothing different from watching our Indians on the field all year, they are both hardnose, in your face, smashmouth football teams. We have Rockdale to worry about now, let see what happens Friday!

Man i wish Liberty was still in there.

Yeah about that, with you all being so crappy we are going to rename the county for any team that wins state. So it is possible we may be living in DaytonClevelandHardinHull-Daisetta County when all is said and done, Liberty has to go.

Yeah about that, with you all being so crappy we are going to rename the county for any team that wins state. So it is possible we may be living in DaytonClevelandHardinHull-Daisetta County when all is said and done, Liberty has to go.

Lmbo not even rite for that

you are so stupid. That doesn't make any sense. Just because Liberty has had 2 bad years doesn't give you the right to disrespect us like that

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami