How bad will normangee beat evadale?

I'm not talking trash. I was taught not to talk trash. I always let my winning take care of that.

I was on both of those teams. I won two state championships.

You are the one that started talking about how people should save their money and not go to Jacksonville. Not me ! Sounds Jealous to me. I think you have problems admitting others are better than you. Oh well, don't worry about it. You have a good coach and coaching staff.  HD will bounce back.

He is not from H-D !!!

You're correct, this loser is from Evadale.  Trashing his own town?  I was told he couldn't (wouldn't) play football. So he thinks he has the right to trash the guys with the guts on the Field.

Evadale will surprise some folks on this one.   Pulling for you Rebels!

For a long time hd has been at the bottom of 2a then in recent years bumped down to 1a. Anyways im not talking about hd being better than evadale. Also evadale athletes that won state for them in baseball in 2000 and 2001 aren't still playing for evadale right now. If they were then evadale would have a right to be on this web site talking trash. But good teams don't do that anyway so if you have found yourself on this website talking trash than you can put yourself in that category.

Weren't you the one saying kids from Normangee are playing college basketball and in the NBA now? I'm pretty sure they won't be play in this game either and just for the record they're playing a football game not a basketball. I hope Evadale proves you wrong because if they do I have a feeling we won't be hearing anything else from you.

GOOD LUCK REBELS!!!!.....shut this guy up please  ;D

Normangee

@ Thorndale (Thorndale, TX)  34-0 (W) 

9/05/08 TBA vs. Groveton (Groveton, TX)  45-14 (W) 

9/12/08 TBA @ Rosebud-Lott (Rosebud, TX)  7-12 (L) 

9/19/08 TBA @ Burton (Burton, TX)  8-36 (L) 

9/26/08 TBA @ Bartlett (Bartlett, TX)  20-18 (W) 

10/10/08 TBA vs. Riesel (Riesel, TX) *  68-40 (W) 

10/17/08 TBA @ Bremond (Bremond, TX) *  15-16 (L) 

10/24/08 TBA vs. Iola (Iola, TX) *  53-22 (W) 

10/31/08 TBA @ Mart (Mart, TX) *  7-26 (L) 

11/07/08 TBA vs. Lovelady (Lovelady, TX) *  51-28 (W) 

11/14/08 TBA @ Itasca (Itasca, TX) (Ferris) ***  22-14 (W) 

Come on Evadale they can be beat and yall can do it

Evadale GAMES

9/5/08 7:00 PM Deweyville High School            7 - 26 Final

9/12/08 7:00 PM Kountze High School              0 - 0 Final

9/19/08 7:00 PM Beaumont Legacy Christian      0 - 0 Final

9/26/08 7:00 PM Kountze High School              6 - 31 Final

10/3/08 7:00 PM Colmesneil High School          55 - 13 Final

10/10/08 7:00 PM Hull-Daisetta High School      16 - 6 Final

10/17/08 7:00 PM Burkeville High School          62 - 0 Final

10/24/08 7:00 PM High Island High School        34 - 20 Final

10/31/08 7:00 PM West Hardin High School      16 - 0 Final

11/7/08 7:00 PM Chester High School              55 - 14 Final

11/13/08 7:00 PM Sabine Pass High School      62 - 0 Final

11/21/08 7:30 PM Normangee High School        N/A    N/A

Normangee Games

8/29/08 7:00 PM Thorndale High School      34 - 0 Final

9/5/08 7:00 PM Groveton High School        45 - 14 Final

9/11/08 7:30 PM Rosebud-Lott High School  7 - 12 Final

9/19/08 7:30 PM Burton High School            8 - 36 Final

9/26/08 7:00 PM Bartlett High School        20 - 18 Final

10/10/08 7:00 PM Riesel High School          68 - 40 Final

10/17/08 7:30 PM Bremond High School      15 - 16 Final

10/24/08 7:00 PM Iola High School              53 - 22 Final

10/31/08 7:30 PM Mart High School            7 - 26 Final

11/7/08 7:00 PM Lovelady High School        51 - 28 Final

11/14/08 7:00 PM Itasca High School          22 - 14 Final

11/21/08 7:30 PM Evadale High School        N/A      N/A

I'm not talking trash. I was taught not to talk trash. I always let my winning take care of that.

I was on both of those teams. I won two state championships.

You are the one that started talking about how people should save their money and not go to Jacksonville. Not me ! Sounds Jealous to me. I think you have problems admitting others are better than you. Oh well, don't worry about it. You have a good coach and coaching staff.  HD will bounce back.

He is not from H-D !!!

You're correct, this loser is from Evadale.  Trashing his own town?  I was told he couldn't (wouldn't) play football. So he thinks he has the right to trash the guys with the guts on the Field.

Evadale will surprise some folks on this one.   Pulling for you Rebels!

I believe you are all over it.  This GIVEUP is from Evadale not HD, well, he goes to Evadale.  He's a little bitter these past few days.     

You Rebel players focus on the game Friday!  This one is within YOU'RE GRASP!  TAKE IT!!! 

Guest curtissimo

I'll be pulling for the rebels in this one. I know normangee is pretty dang good and they'll probably win it, but Go Rebels and I hope yall pull off the upset

The wise one is speaking the truth. Joseph jones was from a small town (normagee) and led his team to a state championship in high school. And also to the final four. I also want to say that he received a big12 player of the year award but don't quote me on that.

When was A&M in the final four?  I missed that one. Come on, he beat out Micheal Beasley.

Hey Rebels!!!  Ya'll just bring the same defense you used on us and you'll be fine!!!  Good luck

Or the defense you broke out on HD. Don't miss tackles, play assignments and keep contain. Evadale you can win this game. They beat a top ranked team in the first round that was probably over-confident. Normangee probably didnt' expect to be here right now, so they will be vulnerable. Play your game, slow it down and just pound it for 4 yards and a pile of dust. Good luck Rebs.

P.S. The farther you guys make it in the playoffs, the better it makes us HD folks feel when we bring up the "we shoulda won that game" talk that we like to bring up!! ......lol. If you guys were playing Itasca, I would say Good Luck, you're gonna need it. Against Normangee you can matchup better and slow it down. A winnable game if you play hard and don't make mistakes.

aite boys. stop saying all this smack rebs.if somebody aint supporting us.we rebs got pride.aint no enemy to fearce.thats why the play the game.all this smack talk makes me think there is to much gossip.LU patriot.whoever you was i guarantee you was an athlete to be on those teams.rebels are rebels for a reason.we rebel against them boys want to change are way of life.lets go rebs.southern born southern proud son.

aite boys. stop saying all this smack rebs.if somebody aint supporting us.take a leak on em.we rebs got pride.aint no enemy to fearce.thats why the play the game.all this smack talk makes me think there is to much gossip.LU patriot.whoever you was i guarantee you was an athlete to be on those teams.rebels are rebels for a reason.we rebel against them boys want to change are way of life.lets go rebs.southern born southern proud son.

Shut up QJ

Alright this Thread is absoultely ridiculous.. first of all who names a thread something like how bad will ecadale lose..i think this HD punk is just jealous..i was reading in an HD thread and HDBobcat 55 would not quit making excuses about HD losing to evadale..this is just another bitter HD player out there because their team got beat..It may even be hdbobcat55 just with a different name trying to get stuff stirred up here in evadale..well whichever one..youmightaswellgiveup needs to give up on the excuses because you lost and theres nothing you can do... Now as far as the game goes..Evadale will struggle worse than any district games but with stringers leadership skills they will win 32 to 29..no doubt in my mind about this one..

Ill be driving to jacksonville and itll be worth every dollar i spend

Alright this Thread is absoultely ridiculous.. first of all who names a thread something like how bad will ecadale lose..i think this HD punk is just jealous..i was reading in an HD thread and HDBobcat 55 would not quit making excuses about HD losing to evadale..this is just another bitter HD player out there because their team got beat..It may even be hdbobcat55 just with a different name trying to get stuff stirred up here in evadale..well whichever one..youmightaswellgiveup needs to give up on the excuses because you lost and theres nothing you can do... Now as far as the game goes..Evadale will struggle worse than any district games but with stringers leadership skills they will win 32 to 29..no doubt in my mind about this one..

Chicken Nugget, that punk's not from HD. He's an Evadale kid who didn't have the guts to get on the field and play with the Rebels. Us HD folks have swallowed our pride and given Evadale all the credit due for puttin a whippin on us. Yeah we didnt' play our best game, but Evadale had a heck of alot to do with that. It's helped us become a better team, and as BIGMO stated, it's also helped Evadale know they can play with good calibur teams. I hope Evadale kills the Normangee Panthers and shuts all the cocky fans from D22 up. I don't know if it's gonna happen, but I'll be rootin for the Rebs, and realistically they can win.

Its not an HD guy.  Sadly enough it is an Evadale person, who also goes by the name of chickennugget and leroyreb. 

tigerboy, you think you know everything dont you..youve tried and tried to call me out as being Quitmon Jordan and leroy reb and much more..but sadly enough you are very wrong..and i do not get why you keep trying to make people agaisnt me when im not even downing evadale..im supporting 100%..and i havnt said anything to you..so quit getting your panties in a knot..because no one believes you..

Chicken Nugget, that punk's not from HD. He's an Evadale kid who didn't have the guts to get on the field and play with the Rebels. Us HD folks have swallowed our pride and given Evadale all the credit due for puttin a whippin on us. Yeah we didnt' play our best game, but Evadale had a heck of alot to do with that. It's helped us become a better team, and as BIGMO stated, it's also helped Evadale know they can play with good calibur teams. I hope Evadale kills the Normangee Panthers and shuts all the cocky fans from D22 up. I don't know if it's gonna happen, but I'll be rootin for the Rebs, and realistically they can win.

i agree..evadale can and will win this one..weneed to get back on the converstaion of football and quit talking all this nonsense..people like tigerboy accusing other people of being someone else..why cant you just make a serious prediction like this forum was made for..its ridiculous..this isnt a gossip forum..as i said before its a place for men to talk football..for those of you who want to talk like females..go start a cheerleading thread