Lonestar Junior Football Super Bowl Winners

STiger85

In the flag the Silsbee Tigers (White) beat HF 25-19 in a game that had it all. Long drives for TD, short drives for TD, INT for TD. You name it, it mite have happened in this game. A wonderfully played game by both teams and they showed that they both belonged there. SILSBEE TIGERS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS. Go Tigers!!!

Congratulations to the senior Hawks SuperBowl Champs. Barry we Pirates Brought every thing we had, Claude and JP done an out standing job coaching the Pirates  But the Hawks just 2 much to Handle. My son #44 took the lose pretty Hard but that is because he loves 2 win and he new this was his last youth football game to play in. In Deweyville when our kids leave youth football they do not get much coaching in school ball.with that being said I would like to thank LONESTAR For giving my son A place to play Ball great atmosphere And great people in all Associations. My son has had the opportunity to play Ball with A great group of kids And I will say the best coaches in lonestar, Thru 8 years he has played in and won flag superbowl, Flag runner up, Jr Runner up, Jr Superbowl, Sr Superbowl And this year SR runner up. That I think Is a Pretty good Little league career

I thought our Jr. Hawks were going to pull it out. Excellent job guys (and gals), ya'll are so much fun to watch. That was really a good football game, back and forth, fumbles, big hits and all. Congrats to the HF Longhorns Jr. Team. As for my Seniors, a perfect 9 - 0 season! I will say this, Claude and JP are excellent football coaches. I see why Deweyville is in it every year. Very, very classy organization. Those kids are well coached, hard hitting, aggressive young men, and they never gave up. I have to say though, I have the two best coaches that anyone could have on my sideline. Jeff Edmonds and Mical Padgett are teachers of the game and I was fortunate enough to have them on my side. Great season LoneStar!!!!

Hey, Barry!  Congratulations on your team's big victory yesterday.  Winning the Senior division is not an easy accomplishment, but your Hawks did it, and did it the right way.  Lots of hard-hitting, tough play, week in and week out.  Your Juniors were the come-back team of the year, too.  Both teams, along with the coaching staffs are credit to the HJ association, and to Lonestar Junior Football.  GO HAWKS!

Flag game was really a good one ...

I was able to get almost 100 photos of this one ... lots of action of the Silsbee kids.

I also have pics of the Silsbee Senior and Flag Consolation Games available. ...

I will have a DVD with all of these photos available next Saturday at the year-end banquet.

Thanks!

Gerry

This is the hidden content, please

418423055_o4CEV-M.jpg

Congratulations to the senior Hawks SuperBowl Champs. Barry we Pirates Brought every thing we had, Claude and JP done an out standing job coaching the Pirates  But the Hawks just 2 much to Handle. My son #44 took the lose pretty Hard but that is because he loves 2 win and he new this was his last youth football game to play in. In Deweyville when our kids leave youth football they do not get much coaching in school ball.with that being said I would like to thank LONESTAR For giving my son A place to play Ball great atmosphere And great people in all Associations. My son has had the opportunity to play Ball with A great group of kids And I will say the best coaches in lonestar, Thru 8 years he has played in and won flag superbowl, Flag runner up, Jr Runner up, Jr Superbowl, Sr Superbowl And this year SR runner up. That I think Is a Pretty good Little league career

Can you post anything without having to kiss butt!! and blah blah I almost fell asleep reading this crap!!!

Can you post anything without having to kiss butt!! and blah blah I almost fell asleep reading this crap!!!

Blaze knowing where you come from I can understand your feeling. If I came from A Place that could not beat them self's out of A wet paper sack I might feel the same way. Don't Hate just cause you can not beat us.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

get a life dude, Barry don't hurt him he doesn't know any better.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami