Hull Daisetta rolls over High Island 63 to 0......

One down, four more teams to go. Next on the slate is Mart. Keep up the intensity guys and play like mad-men like you did today against the Cards. Stay focused and work together and you boys can accomplish anything. Way to play like champions today against a tough High Island team that was just out-manned. I'm not going to name names on this post because you all played with heart and determination and keeping the drive alive. I will say this....Tre and Keith, way to turn the lights out a few times if you know what I mean.

Bring On Mart!!!!

Remember, There is no limit to what can be accomplished when nobody cares who gets the credit!!

HD Bobcat 55, is your nickname RICHARD ???

Yes, we know Who the best team in the District this year is, Evadale!

I want to wish the players of District 23A Good Luck next week and safe travels to and from the game! 

;)

63-0 !!! Sorry !!! Oh I almost forgot, how bout that goal line collision with #33 !!! THE HUDDLE IS THIS WAY !!! OWNED !!!

:-*

I see everyone handles Victory in Dif. ways. Good luck in the playoffs everyone.

Now to the FIGHTING CARDS I know it hurts now that you lost but please remember that you young men have been a great inspiration to not only your town but people all over the State. Keep fighting and I hope and pray we see the FIGHTING CARDS on the field next year.

Thanks iwonsee, yes the boys understand what took place this year.  They have nothing to be ashamed of.  The easy thing would have been to not play this season, but they showed a lot of guts and determination with wanting to finish the season.  80% of the boys on the team did not get to go "home" tonight after the game.  Some are still living with friends, relatives, teachers & coaches.  Some went back to stay in a hotel or RV with their family.  The parents of the players made hugh sacrifices in order for them to get back together as a team.  I want to thank each and every one of the parents for doing so. 

Go CARDINALS!!!

Way to stick with it Cards! You helped bring your community back together and inspired an entire town by showing what it means to dig your heels in the sand and keep going. No team, at any classification, will accomplish more this year!

you know it's not got a lot to do with the bobcat team what an overzealous fan writes on

this site  but to tell the truth most people would like to see both teams win state in their

division but what HD55 writes makes people not dislike H.D. but actually hate the bobcats

they have to listen to a blowheart every time they come to this site and not just on their post

but on every post Evadale has on here  but anyway good luck this year and let me tell you something

we'll be gunning for hull next year and then if you beat us you will see how class acts

but i don't see you beating us for a few years to come

you know it's not got a lot to do with the bobcat team what an overzealous fan writes on

this site  but to tell the truth most people would like to see both teams win state in their

division but what HD55 writes makes people not dislike H.D. but actually hate the bobcats

they have to listen to a blowheart every time they come to this site and not just on their post

but on every post Evadale has on here  but anyway good luck this year and let me tell you something

we'll be gunning for hull next year and then if you beat us you will see how class acts

well said but will say this he has helped get our boys fired up. so we love him for that

well said but will say this he has helped get our boys fired up. so we love him for that

Thanks Reality. And to everyone that reads my posts, I would like to say most of the time I am joking around. I don't always mean to come off cocky and arrogant, but man I really love those H-D Bobcats !!! I played football here in H-D from being knee high to a grasshopper to a senior in Highschool. I was shaped and molded to always be a Bobcat to your dying day. With that being said and having my 9 year old son and 5 year old daughter being active in H-D pee-wee sports, the Bobcat pride is growing. I would like to say to all the Districts seniors, I really enjoyed watching you guys play your hearts out. In future years you will look back and realize these Friday Night Lights were the best times of your life. You will also wish you could go back and do it again. I am proud of all you seniors across the District. I have talked crap all year and believe me, there is a method to my madness !!! Coach Slack and staff ya'll did a great job in District. We are blessed with awesome Coachs. To all the H-D seniors ( Aaron Cook, Tre Dickerson, Sam Elliott, Scottie Gilmore, Matthew Dees, De'Andre Fountain, Jacob Fregia, Cody Mayon, Kevin Thompson, Yancy McCauley, Cody Deckert, and Derek Roberts ) we are proud to call you young men Bobcats, we love ya'll. Saturday night in Navasota all the eyes of the past Bobcat greats will be on you. The stands will be filled with red and black and the small towns of Hull and Daisetta will be empty. On Saturday night in Navasota against a Mart team that knows not the Wrath and Furious Anger that H-D will bring upon them, you young men will be the most important thing on earth in the minds of your Bobcat community !!! We will be victorious !!! GO BOBCATS !!! If I left anyone out please forgive me.

Thanks Reality. And to everyone that reads my posts, I would like to say most of the time I am joking around. I don't always mean to come off cocky and arrogant, but man I really love those H-D Bobcats !!! I played football here in H-D from being knee high to a grasshopper to a senior in Highschool. I was shaped and molded to always be a Bobcat to your dying day. With that being said and having my 9 year old son and 5 year old daughter being active in H-D pee-wee sports, the Bobcat pride is growing. I would like to say to all the Districts seniors, I really enjoyed watching you guys play your hearts out. In future years you will look back and realize these Friday Night Lights were the best times of your life. You will also wish you could go back and do it again. I am proud of all you seniors across the District. I have talked crap all year and believe me, there is a method to my madness !!! Coach Slack and staff yall did a great job in District. We are blessed with awesome Coachs. To all the H-D seniors ( Aaron Cook, Tre Dickerson, Sam Elliott, Scottie Gilmore, Matthew Dees, De'Andre Fountain, Jacob Fregia, Dustin Huckaby, Cody Mayon, Kevin Thompson, and Derek Roberts ) we are proud to call you young men Bobcats, we love ya'll. Saturday night in Navasota all the eyes of the past Bobcat greats will be on you. The stands will be filled with red and black and the small towns of Hull and Daisetta will be empty. On Saturday night in Navasota against a Mart team that knows not the Wrath and  Furious Anger that H-D will bring upon them, you young men will be the most important thing on earth in the minds of your Bobcat community !!! We will be victorious !!! GO BOBCATS !!! If I left anyone out please forgive me.

That's what I'm talking about!! Great post Cinco Cinco!!

He also helped the Evadale  boys get fired up as well.  LOL

Good luck in the playoffs

That lose is what we needed !!! It might be the reason we win State !!! THANKS !!! GO BOBCATS !!!

;D

Don't get ahead of yourself there. You have to beat Mart first. I have seen them play. Facing them is like running into a Mac truck at full speed.

That lose is what we needed !!! It might be the reason we win State !!! THANKS !!! GO BOBCATS !!!

;D

Don't get ahead of yourself there. You have to beat Mart first. I have seen them play. Facing them is like running into a Mac truck at full speed.

Why don't you come to the game and get the Mart teams autograph, since you worship them so much !!! Hope your on here after H-D puts it on them !!!! PARTNER !!!!!!!!!! Ask HI and WH, facing H-D is like running into a tank at full speed !!!

;D

Why don't you come to the game and get the Mart teams autograph, since you worship them so much !!! Hope your on here after H-D puts it on them !!!! PARTNER !!!!!!!!!! Ask HI and WH, facing H-D is like running into a tank at full speed !!!

Why don't we ask Evadale?

;D

Well I hope that HD wrecks that mac truck.  If Mart overlooks HD then there just might be an upset.  GO District 23 1-A!

Thanks Reality. And to everyone that reads my posts, I would like to say most of the time I am joking around. I don't always mean to come off cocky and arrogant, but man I really love those H-D Bobcats !!! I played football here in H-D from being knee high to a grasshopper to a senior in Highschool. I was shaped and molded to always be a Bobcat to your dying day. With that being said and having my 9 year old son and 5 year old daughter being active in H-D pee-wee sports, the Bobcat pride is growing. I would like to say to all the Districts seniors, I really enjoyed watching you guys play your hearts out. In future years you will look back and realize these Friday Night Lights were the best times of your life. You will also wish you could go back and do it again. I am proud of all you seniors across the District. I have talked crap all year and believe me, there is a method to my madness !!! Coach Slack and staff ya'll did a great job in District. We are blessed with awesome Coachs. To all the H-D seniors ( Aaron Cook, Tre Dickerson, Sam Elliott, Scottie Gilmore, Matthew Dees, De'Andre Fountain, Jacob Fregia, Cody Mayon, Kevin Thompson, Yancy McCauley, Cody Deckert, and Derek Roberts ) we are proud to call you young men Bobcats, we love ya'll. Saturday night in Navasota all the eyes of the past Bobcat greats will be on you. The stands will be filled with red and black and the small towns of Hull and Daisetta will be empty. On Saturday night in Navasota against a Mart team that knows not the Wrath and Furious Anger that H-D will bring upon them, you young men will be the most important thing on earth in the minds of your Bobcat community !!! We will be victorious !!! GO BOBCATS !!! If I left anyone out please forgive me.

thanks for the fire you helped lite under us

you have been a great rivale beating HD made this year

seem like we can go all the way you are a fierce competitor good luck is it possible two have two state

titles in one district

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder