Stfl Week 8

Txdragon

Kountze-20 WO-Stark Blue-14...Kountze is a really good team and took it to us today. They deserved to win the game. Just my opinion as good as Kountze (and they were outstanding) was a bad as we played. We just did not have it today. Good luck to Kountze in the playoffs and we would love a second shot at ya'll.

Kountze-20 WO-Stark Blue-14...Kountze is a really good team and took it to us today. They deserved to win the game. Just my opinion as good as Kountze (and they were outstanding) was a bad as we played. We just did not have it today. Good luck to Kountze in the playoffs and we would love a second shot at ya'll.

>:( i tell you what, we did not have our team in the game today.  the attitude sucked of some of our players today and it did not help that we had to play the refs.  I felt the offense on our team today played horrible and yes, I am including my own son in that as well.  UGH, I am soooo disappointed in the way they played.

Off to the carnival.  Maybe a funnel cake can sweeten my disposition.

It took the first quarter for our kids to warm up, it was COLD, but once they did they let it go. Yes that is one thing our coach teaches everday in practice and insists on, he almost put 2 of our kids up in the stands for playing around on the sidelines. Yall did play hard and gave us a good game.

It feels good to be 7-0 and on our way to the playoffs

WOS JR. WHITE        31

NEDERLAND JR WHITE  0

WOS JR WHITE IS THE NUMBER 1 SEED AND WILL TAKE ON VIDOR BLACK AT 10 O CLOCK IN THE FIRST ROUND OF THE PLAYOFFS IN NEDERLAND. IF ANYBODY WANNA SEE A SHOW AND HOW WOS FOOTBALL TRADITION STARTS IN THE STJFL COME OUT AND CHECK THIS GAME OUT. THEN YA'LL TELL ME WHAT U THINK. THIS IS FOR NEW INDIAN NOW THE RECORDS OR O -O AND MAY THE BEST TEAM WIN THE SUPERBOWL BUDDY. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :-*

how can you be the number one seed when PNG is undefeated?  ??? Should they not be number one and white number two with blue number three? If I have it right should we get past the first round, white and blue in the semis. We can not possibly play as bad as we did yesterday again (at least I hope not) the weather obviously affected our passing game. We just did not tackle at all and to make it worse Kountze is really oustanding. Looking forward to the playoffs. We may be down but we are not out. New Indian got to root for Mustangs all the way but good luck to ya'll till you play us.

WOS JR. WHITE         31

NEDERLAND JR WHITE  0

WOS JR WHITE IS THE NUMBER 1 SEED AND WILL TAKE ON VIDOR BLACK AT 10 O CLOCK IN THE FIRST ROUND OF THE PLAYOFFS IN NEDERLAND. IF ANYBODY WANNA SEE A SHOW AND HOW WOS FOOTBALL TRADITION STARTS IN THE STJFL COME OUT AND CHECK THIS GAME OUT. THEN YA'LL TELL ME WHAT U THINK. THIS IS FOR NEW INDIAN NOW THE RECORDS OR O -O AND MAY THE BEST TEAM WIN THE SUPERBOWL BUDDY. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :-*

Guest jackbquick

how can you be the number one seed when PNG is undefeated?  ??? Should they not be number one and white number two with blue number three? If I have it right should we get past the first round, white and blue in the semis. We can not possibly play as bad as we did yesterday again (at least I hope not) the weather obviously affected our passing game. We just did not tackle at all and to make it worse Kountze is really oustanding. Looking forward to the playoffs. We may be down but we are not out. New Indian got to root for Mustangs all the way but good luck to ya'll till you play us.

WOS JR. WHITE         31

NEDERLAND JR WHITE  0

I am curious, how does a team go undefeated all year and is the only undefeated team not get the # 1 seed.  If that is true that wos white is # 1 seed how does that happen? 

WOS JR. WHITE         31

NEDERLAND JR WHITE  0

Same thing to you, our team is really clicking right now, we will find out who is #1 seed when the playoff schedules are posted

our kids are really excited about being 7-0, first time in a while since we did that, my boy is still talking about that, Now that you know DL you know he wont let it go to their heads and get em back on track if he has to run em all practice

WOS JR. WHITE         31

NEDERLAND JR WHITE  0

From what i see the out of conference games hold no weight what so ever. They go by points allowed. Our WOS Senior team has a better overall record than two teams that made the playoffs,and we beat one of them head up.But since we all were 3-3 in conference the next tiebreaker is points allowed.So we are staying home.

Not sure how we (WOS White) became the #1 seed, as I assumed that PNG would be #1 as well.  It was explained to me that the nondistrict games didn't hold any weight, so that left us both undefeated in our district with PNG playing 1 less game due to having a bye.  It is confusing to us as well Indian, but if it did come down to points given up, then WOS Junior White didn't give up a single point in district.  You are right, it does make you wonder.  Before the games on Saturday, we were told that WOS Blue was #1, PNG #2, and WOS White #3, and that the WOS teams will face each other in the second round.  As it turned out with WOS Blue's loss, somehow we ended up #1, PNG#2, Kountze (won district) #3, and WOS Blue #4, but yet we are told that the WOS teams still play each other in the second round.  Only one team loss, how did so much change.  Not sure how we leap frogged PNG (this is not the BCS), and not sure how it changed from #1 and #3 meeting in round 2 to #1 and #4 now meeting in round two, or wait if we were ahead of PNG already then that would have made #1 and #2 meeting in round two, when have you ever seen that.  Makes me think that no matter the outcomes, they were set on making the WOS teams eliminate each other by matching them in the same bracket.  I may be wrong in my assumption, but like you said, "it makes you wonder".  I guess it wouldn't have been a good showing for the league, if both WOS teams played for the superbowl, since we are already going to win PeeWee and Senior.

so your saying junior blue is fourth seed when we had a 7-1 record and kountze 6-2? Sorry, but I think that just stinks to high heaven.

Not sure how we (WOS White) became the #1 seed, as I assumed that PNG would be #1 as well.  It was explained to me that the nondistrict games didn't hold any weight, so that left us both undefeated in our district with PNG playing 1 less game due to having a bye.  It is confusing to us as well Indian, but if it did come down to points given up, then WOS Junior White didn't give up a single point in district.  You are right, it does make you wonder.  Before the games on Saturday, we were told that WOS Blue was #1, PNG #2, and WOS White #3, and that the WOS teams will face each other in the second round.  As it turned out with WOS Blue's loss, somehow we ended up #1, PNG#2, Kountze (won district) #3, and WOS Blue #4, but yet we are told that the WOS teams still play each other in the second round.  Only one team loss, how did so much change.  Not sure how we leap frogged PNG (this is not the BCS), and not sure how it changed from #1 and #3 meeting in round 2 to #1 and #4 now meeting in round two, or wait if we were ahead of PNG already then that would have made #1 and #2 meeting in round two, when have you ever seen that.  Makes me think that no matter the outcomes, they were set on making the WOS teams eliminate each other by matching them in the same bracket.  I may be wrong in my assumption, but like you said, "it makes you wonder".  I guess it wouldn't have been a good showing for the league, if both WOS teams played for the superbowl, since we are already going to win PeeWee and Senior.

Yes Dragon, I know it doesn't seem right, but Kountze's two losses were early in the season and didn't count.  They are undefeated in district and became district champs on saturday.  The three district champs are the top three seeds, no matter the overall record.  PNG, WOS White, and Kountze won the three districts.  WOS Blue was the highest rated team after the district champs, so they are the #4 seed.  If all the favorites win, there are some very good second round matchups with Kountze vs. PNG White, and the two WOS teams squaring off at home.  Should be some good football played at our stadium all day long, since all of the second round matchups are at Hooks Stadium.  WOS varsity hadn't loss in that stadium in forever.  It is a shame that one of us will have to eliminate the other.

Yeah that bye stunk but orangefield didnt have a team after IKE for us to play and we had to take it since everybody else was busy, personally i dont care about #1 or #2 just so long as we make it to the big game and take it. 1 bad thing about being andefeated it paints a big target on youre back.

yalls situation just plain stinks, it does look like they were set on yall eliminating one another just dont hurt each other, leave something for us LOL ;D ;D :o :o

PNG JR White           31

Lumberton JR White  12

PNG is a disciplined team and well coached. Hope to get another chance at ya'll in the playoffs! Good job.

Looks like you will get youre shot, were already running new plays that yall have not seen so yall cant prepare for us, going by old films, yalls team was one of the best coached teams weve played this season

I agree BIGD, we just did not take care of business the other day.

Yes Dragon, I know it doesn't seem right, but Kountze's two losses were early in the season and didn't count.  They are undefeated in district and became district champs on saturday.  The three district champs are the top three seeds, no matter the overall record.  PNG, WOS White, and Kountze won the three districts.  WOS Blue was the highest rated team after the district champs, so they are the #4 seed.  If all the favorites win, there are some very good second round matchups with Kountze vs. PNG White, and the two WOS teams squaring off at home.  Should be some good football played at our stadium all day long, since all of the second round matchups are at Hooks Stadium.  WOS varsity hadn't loss in that stadium in forever.  It is a shame that one of us will have to eliminate the other.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476