*Dayton vs. Livingston Playoff Updates*/Dayton Wins/Comments

KFDM COOP

The Broncos were surprized by the Lions in the first half.Their big offensive line gave those rb's room to get a head of steam going @ played physical smashmouth football.Dayton showed better defense in the 2 nd.half and began to slow them down some.The Broncos seemed at times to be out of rythm,but showed some poise later on.Livingston then chose to change their game plan w/end sweeps @ passing.Credit to the Broncos though after scoring 3 tds.in 4th quarter the defense got a turnover inside the 40 yd.line w/3 min.to go and Dayton chose to not score again w/a 2 td lead @ took a knee @ run out the clock.Another great football game.Congradulations Broncos.Even Friendswood had a close 2 point win fri.night w/Lamar Cons.It is playoff time @ good teams playing-no easy wins but still in the end 1 point is all that is required.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that this week is over with and no one from either district will see each other, CONGRADULATIONS to both teams in division 2 19-4a and both teams division 1 20-4a. Hey Soulja think you could pull some strings and get a Bulldog and Jaguar doubleheader next week. Nederland is playing at Moorehead in Conroe.

That would be nice, huh?   ;D ;D

i feel for the handicapped people that will go to the games at moorhead stadium. no place for them to sit unless they let them sit on the track. they have no handi cap seating there. sad isn't it?? :'(

Livingstons plan almost worked.  They controlled the clock tonight.  Dayton's offense was just to much in this one.  Wasn't much defense on either side but Dayton had a key stop there at the end of the game.  Going to be interesting the rest of the way.

Where was the big 40+ point blowout?  Everyone thought I was crazy on the prediction thread when I was picking Livingston.  A couple different plays late in the game and it would have been a different outcome.

Dayton is a good team but the looking forward to the state championship game is going to catch them one night.  Best of luck Dayton and congrats to Livingston on a great year.

Livingstons plan almost worked.  They controlled the clock tonight.  Dayton's offense was just to much in this one.  Wasn't much defense on either side but Dayton had a key stop there at the end of the game.  Going to be interesting the rest of the way.

Where was the big 40+ point blowout?  Everyone thought I was crazy on the prediction thread when I was picking Livingston.  A couple different plays late in the game and it would have been a different outcome.

Dayton is a good team but the looking forward to the state championship game is going to catch them one night.  Best of luck Dayton and congrats to Livingston on a great year.

I think last night was a good reality check for our Broncos. That was a good hard fought game going into the rest of the playoffs, we needed it. I will admit I didn't believe ya'll about the Lions but about 20 seconds into the game convinced me.

How do you know they are looking ahead.  You dont, all you do is run your mouth.  I promise you the coaches and players take one game at a time.  Maybe if yall didnt look ahead yall would still be playing.  Dayton is looking ahead because of what people write on the message board, give me a break.

Just like other posts,all fan "PROPAGANDA" made up by everybody on this site.It is a new 2nd.season and any team can rise to the occasion @ upset another team.Blowout games will be few.Stewart's Broncos can hold their own w/everybody.Not many teams can put up enough points to knock em out.Livingston's team pushed em around allright,but good teams have a knack to rebound,regain their composure and pullout a win.Putting up 39 on the scorebord was enough for this win but Dayton was rolling on offense in the last quarter @ could have made it 45 or more depending on another extra point miscue & that my friend would match the yearly avg.Rag on the young Bronco defense who have stepped up all year after losing 5 def.starters before game #1 all you want,I think they've done pretty good myself.It's all about FINISHING isn't it??I do believe the Lions pushed 20 4a around quite alot.ONLY (1) team beat them and then Vidor put one on them right @ then the Lions put one on Vidor.Rag on all you want ,all of you quick to judge somebody without judging yourselves.As my memory corrects me the RAIDERS were picked to crush CROSBY-mis-judged that one too.I have ate my crow as 20-4a's #3/#4 teams both win great games & I mis-judged them,I admit it.SUCCESS BRINGS CRITISM.GO BRONCOS

likewise... could have been a larger margin of victory had a couple of plays gone our way.

I'm banking on the notion that we just got to play the best team in 20-4A playing their best ball... and I am glad we got tested.

likewise... could have been a larger margin of victory had a couple of plays gone our way.

I'm banking on the notion that we just got to play the best team in 20-4A playing their best ball... and I am glad we got tested.

Eh hem... ;) ;D

Eh hem... ;) ;D

I actually thought about you when I was typing that... ya'll are D1 so I left it.

BTW... congrats to you guys. glad to see the Jags playing to their potential!!!

I kind of figured the Jags crossed your mind.  Thanks for the congrads, but our offense still got to get it together.

I see your broncos dug deep to get the win out.  Yes, playing a smashmouth team early will have your boys battle tested for a game which requires a lot of 'trench warfare'. 

Keep the wining going over there.  I'll hopefully catch one of Dayton's games as yall were very classy while in our district.

How do you know they are looking ahead.  You dont, all you do is run your mouth.  I promise you the coaches and players take one game at a time.  Maybe if yall didnt look ahead yall would still be playing.  Dayton is looking ahead because of what people write on the message board, give me a break.

Sour Puss!!!!!!

I kind of figured the Jags crossed your mind.  Thanks for the congrads, but our offense still got to get it together.

I see your broncos dug deep to get the win out.  Yes, playing a smashmouth team early will have your boys battle tested for a game which requires a lot of 'trench warfare'. 

Keep the wining going over there.  I'll hopefully catch one of Dayton's games as yall were very classy while in our district.

do the same.

HaHa, I really don't recall stating that Dayton would win by a blowout.  When it comes playoff time I just want the team I'm supporting to win.  I would rather see a game like lastnight than see a blowout.  I fear a running team more than I do a passing team.  I know it should be the other way around but there are so many other variables that come into play when passing.  Lastnight is why.  Livingston controlled the clock all night.  The worst thing they did is score because that gave the ball back to Dayton.  Livingston's defense other than the first series of the game was atrocious, Dayton scored at will.  DAYTON HAS GOT TO FIND A KICKER!

Apparently Raiderfan87 thinks that gameplans and practices are based on what the message board says....

BTW hows it feel getting beat by the team that Dayton dominates

Awww......here I was pulling for the Raiders against my own district and even read yall's playoff thread first to find out yall were against us? :'( Boo Hoo! Hurt my heart! I thought we became friends the last couple of years! ??? Hey, it is okay, j/k......Lord knows I was "cell phone bound" all night since I couldn't be at our game.......I know, I know, I am supposed to root for my own district and I respect that yall do. Broncos...yall gave me a "cell phone heart attack"! Be nicer to me next Friday.....I like the EASY WINS! ;D I am proud of yall though! :-*

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83