Buna...Tradition

BigSting

Not to long ago Buna was a laughing stock.  What theses players and coaches have done is awesome!  They are to be commended for there efforts and admired for being a class act.  A lot of people don't know it but Bradley Morgan gave his whole coaching staff a shock four years ago when he decide to go with the slot T offense ran by liberty hill.  The first season was a dismal 0-9 but it had 9 sophomores starting... positive things were to come.  Like 7-4 a berth in the playoffs and then 9-2 another berth and now 7-3 a great record but unfortunately they didn't get in.  How soon we forget, the dismal days.  Buna has a football program and will always be a force to be reckoned with as long as the slot t rolls.  Buna will be a second round team eventually.  There kids believe in the system and are making strides. They will lose a lot (players) but they are reloading... they will be ready... just watch.  Congratulations and I am always ready to talk to ignorant fans.  I don't have the restrictions of not voicing my opinion in Buna any longer, so Personal message me and don't hide, speak your peace and I will make you the next idiot.  This program is awesome and so are the coaches.. Email me idiots!!!!

Coach Red

Coach Red

I don't think buna will be losing that much. Sure b. Craft will be gone, but his brother seems to be just as fast and has the shifty moves. I don't know his name, but # 42  ran the ball great tonite. The o line looks like they will be BIG. On defensive side I believe it will be ran by S. Edwards, seems like he will hit u hard and is in every play. D-line will be led by e. Moss. If I am not mistaken those guys will be juniors and sophmores. Congrats on a good year and can't wait till watch the coogs next year

Agreed, I want arakasthriller.. where you at man lets talk.  pm me  .scared?

Buna had another great year I just want to talk to some people and set some things strait.  If your game bring it baby!!

Hey u might want to check your own spelling. It's Arkansasthriller not arakas and straight not strait. Other than that great posts.

HAHAHAHA!! Buna Tradition.. Are you serious? Since the drop from 3A to 2A they havent been playing anyone good. They dont stand a chance against teams like Newton or Kirbyville they just dont have the athletes. Face it they should stick to baseball where there considered decent an leave the football alone...  ;D

HAHAHAHA!! Buna Tradition.. Are you serious? Since the drop from 3A to 2A they havent been playing anyone good. They dont stand a chance against teams like Newton or Kirbyville they just dont have the athletes. Face it they should stick to baseball where there considered decent an leave the football alone...  ;D

Yeah I'm sure their going to just quit football altogether because their not in what youd consider a tough district.

I guess that if making it to the semi-final game in round rock makes the coogs a decent team, then if your beloved wildcats make it to the semi-finals then they will be at best a decent team. I really believe anahauc will give the wildcats a heck of a good game, hopefully the wildcat players and coaches are not overlooking the panthers, if so they may be in for a rude awakening.

Buna...Tradition, Now that's two words that you normally don't see together.I picked Buna as my pre season favorite this year(shows how much I know).They gotta be disappointed.They are the largest school in the district and finished 4th in what is a relatively weak 2-a district.No knock on the coaches because I don't even know them but you would think Buna should be a district favorite just because of numbers.Maybe the "wing T" or "wishbone" is on the horizon. ::) ::) ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83