*Nederland vs. C.E. King / Nederland 35 - C. E. King 34 / Nederland Wins!

KFDM COOP

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Brubaker

Brady was on crutches, looked pretty bad don't know if it was knee or ankle.  Kirby's most likely out next week based on the report of a sprained mcl and how ginger he was on it.  For all you Bulldog fans, did what Tyler Smith did tonight remind ya'll of what Barbay did that year.... then went onto win the next game in the Dome as well... omen?  Kid can throw the football.  And... he was throwing it to fellow soph Schlett.... we've been talking about this sophomore classs being special and now we saw a glimpse of it.

It's late, just got home. Hell of a game.

Grogan was a monster early, then his double Lovelady laid it all out for the Dogs. CE King was a pretty good football team.

Smith did a heck of job at QB, look to me the receivers set up like a catcher and Smith threw fastballs at them. Trahan boom some kick offs that were out of site.

These kids played with amazing grit tonight..great win with the odds stacked against them big time...no one picked Nederland to win, you basically spot them 2 early TDs after turnovers, and you suffer three huge key injuries during the game and still win...great to see the sophs step up like they did and grant lovelady ran very well when grogan was battling injury...despite what the number would tell you, this defense stepped up tonight and made key stops when they had to.

Way to pull this one out Dogs!!  Great effort and great win...looking forward to next week against Magnolia...also definitely wish for speedy recoveries for bellow, brady, and grogan.

Congrats Dogs.  Sounds like quite a thriller.

Dave Campbell's wrong already....  I love it.

Hey Proud..yeah it was a friggin thriller right down to the last seconds (from what I hear-lol).  Almost had me another stroke and I didn't even go to the game (having some minor problems driving any distance due to medications).  I listened to it on the computer...well right until KLVI  canned it at 10PM.  LOL...but yeah it was a great game and a great win, especially with all the underclassmen in there.  Thanks for your support man.  ;D

Guest 87CRU79

Backups/underclassmen really stepped it up last night! Gameball(s) have to go to Wareall and Tyler Smith!

Smith looked calm, cool, and collected while orchestrating that drive to put us ahead. Reminded of Barbay back in the day! Schlett made some clutch catches, and Adams (Mr. Dynamite in a Small Package) was FEARLESS when he would go in for the hit. DBs have really been arm tackling the last 5 years or so, but he had a nose for the ball and wasnt scared to lay a lick on big 34.

Congrats on a great team win boys!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami