HJ 89 Kountze 74 Final

Lazeek

Hawks win 89-74 in Kountze!!!

The scrimmage was a real game atmosphere.  4 Quarters of 8 minutes. 

Both teams were without players though.  I am not sure who Kountze was without but HJ was without 3 starters and a total of 5 varsity players and I also find it hard to believe that Kountze was missing as much as HJ was.

Heard that Benard had a ton tonight and that Coach Sutherlands son had 5 long balls!!!!

Also heard that Roman Walker is a beast!!!!

Great Game. The hawks are very well coached. The Lazeek you should not find it hard to believe. The Lions were also without 3 Starters Defensive MVP of there District Milton Williams also PG  Domingo Smith and Wing Shooter Jack Mcknight those 3 starters.  J.J Turner and Devon Wise will bring Great Energy of the Bench. As Far as H-J #33 Shot the Ball lights out and Jarvis was As Good As it gets. Roman played Good at Spurts but not much from behind the arc.

I would not call it trash talking when they (H-J ) calls a KOUNTZE TEAM GARBAGE.  but Kountze can play with H-J and everyone knows that but you have to keep the games interesting..

you have to realize that any trashtalking that mwhizzie adds does not count.  The hawks could be playing the Boston Celtics tomorrow and he would still predict an HJ win, and would insult the big 3 in the process  ;D

The final score was 89-72.  Hawks led and built on their lead each quarter, despite generous runs of turnovers.  Jarvis looked good, of course.  Rico and Trent did well in the low post.  Grayson Sutherland-- well, the secret is out.  Did he only have five threes?  I lost count.  When Trey, Jacoby, Gus, et. al. join the squad, HJ is going to be good and deep.

Hey, is it here or there for the Huntington game?

The final score was 89-72.  Hawks led and built on their lead each quarter, despite generous runs of turnovers.  Jarvis looked good, of course.  Rico and Trent did well in the low post.  Grayson Sutherland-- well, the secret is out.  Did he only have five threes?  I lost count.  When Trey, Jacoby, Gus, et. al. join the squad, HJ is going to be good and deep.

Hey, is it here or there for the Huntington game?

Game is at Huntington.

I got the score from someone very close to the team.  I am not surprised that they got it wrong though. ;D ;D ;D

HJ will have everyone back on Monday as well and travels to Huntington on Tuesday.  It does not matter how good a team HJ has or does not have they will have their hands full in Huntington on Tuesday.  Wish I could go!!!

I think that game has been moved to Monday at Huntington?

Actually the final was 89-72 but it's really not that important what the final was in this one.The game was about what I expected with both teams missing lots of players.I may be wrong but I don't think either line up will resemble what I saw tonight once the season gets rolling.Both teams played hard which is what you expect from these two clubs.I was surprised at the lack of size on both clubs tonight both teams put a real small lineup on the floor.

It is nice to see that you are supporting the football team...

HJ will have everyone back on Monday as well and travels to Huntington on Tuesday.  It does not matter how good a team HJ has or does not have they will have their hands full in Huntington on Tuesday.  Wish I could go!!!

does HJ go to Hudson this year?

NO HUDSON WILL PLAY @ HJ ON 12-09-08

It is nice to see that you are supporting the football team...

Just being realistic!!! ;D ;D

You selling us out tonight already? The boys may suprise you and still be wearing pads next Monday!

You selling us out tonight already? The boys may suprise you and still be wearing pads next Monday!

Hope they prove me wrong!!!!!  Just being realistic!!!

WHAT!!!!!! I hope not that is the only day I can't go.

WHAT!!!!!! I hope not that is the only day I can't go.

Just get your priorities in order....lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124