STJFL Senior Play offs

Nov. 22    Dec. 6          Dec. 13

@ Ned      @ WOS      Super Bowl @ Ned.

Div.1 #1. Ned White          ------------ _________

Div.2 #4. LC or Lum Blue    ------------

-------------

Div.2 #2. Ned Black            ------------ _________

Div.1 #3. OF or BC            -------------

------------------------------------------------------------

Div.1 #2. Lum White          ------------__________

Div.2 #3. LC or Lum Blue    ------------

--------------

Div.2 #1. WOS Blue            ------------__________

Div.1 #4. OF,BC or WOWhite -----------

Nederland and Lumberton White played for the top spot in Div 1 Sat. night with    Ned winning 13-7, great game .

Lumberton Blue and Little Cypress play this Sat. night to settle the 3rd and 4th spots in Div 2.

Bridge City controls it's own fate with a game against Ned White Sat., a BC win would put them in the 3rd spot, a BC loss would make for a 3way tie for the 3rd and 4th spots in Div 1, provided that WOW wins against Vidor Black, a BC loss of 27 or less would send them to the 4th seed and WOW would miss the play offs,  #1 seed Ned White avg's 30 points a game and allows only 7.8 points a game.

Should be some exciting games when the play offs get started.     

I hear Ned got the Superbowl this year as well as 1 st round playoffs

Sheffield Productions has been booked to tape both 1st round play-offs and the Superbowl at Bulldog Stadium.  Just like last season;  use of Bulldog's big screen video board has been approved and DVDs will be sold and made that day.  Sheffield Productions experienced multi-camera crew  and multi-view replay capabilities along with anouncers Charlie Jehlen and Danny Bellow will be on hand to do the honors. 

Last year's Superbowl was a fun experience for all and we are pleased that STJFL has asked us back. 

Good luck to all players still in the play-offs .  .  . "see ya at Jerry Mallory Field ( Bulldog stadium) ".

Video guy is this jsut for the seniors or the other series as well? We are new to this.

Sheffield Productions has been booked to tape both 1st round play-offs and the Superbowl at Bulldog Stadium.  Just like last season;  use of Bulldog's big screen video board has been approved and DVDs will be sold and made that day.   Sheffield Productions experienced multi-camera crew  and multi-view replay capabilities along with anouncers Charlie Jehlen and Danny Bellow will be on hand to do the honors. 

Last year's Superbowl was a fun experience for all and we are pleased that STJFL has asked us back.   

Good luck to all players still in the play-offs .  .  . "see ya at Jerry Mallory Field ( Bulldog stadium) ".

Video guy is this jsut for the seniors or the other series as well? We are new to this.

Sheffield Productions has been booked to tape both 1st round play-offs and the Superbowl at Bulldog Stadium.  Just like last season;  use of Bulldog's big screen video board has been approved and DVDs will be sold and made that day.   Sheffield Productions experienced multi-camera crew  and multi-view replay capabilities along with anouncers Charlie Jehlen and Danny Bellow will be on hand to do the honors. 

ooooh yeah, I would love to have a video of the Junior Blues game(s); especially if they do make it to the SuperBowl.  Please, let us know the answer to that

ooooh yeah, I would love to have a video of the Junior Blues game(s); especially if they do make it to the SuperBowl.  Please, let us know the answer to that

They will do all the games.

The way I understand, the video will only be availble for games played at Bulldog Stadium.

The way I understand, the video will only be availble for games played at Bulldog Stadium.

Yes, videos will only be for the games played at Bulldog Stadium.   It takes the whole crew ( two announcers, 2 replay operators, audio guy, camera operators, highlights editor, tech director and director )to do the game properly. . .  plus all that nice equipment tucked away in the trailer.  We just do not have the resources to be in two locations at the same time.  Typical football shoot incorporates 10 - 12 man crew,  with additional personnel for DVD duplication and sales.  

This is a problem we are concerned about and are we are  working on a manpower and equipment solution to field two production crews for next season's High School games and a way to do justice to play-off situations like this.

My crew also wants a larger trailer and graphics.   Any "Santas" out there?  

Don't sweat it Queenie. When you make it to the Show at Bulldog Stadium, on Dec. 13th they will be filming as well, and the memories will last a lifetime.

can't wait!  do you know how much?  not that it really matters, I'm gonna buy one anyway but my lil mustang has a lot of family members who are equally proud of him and even better for the company, a lot the them live in California so they don't get to come to the games and have to rely on just pics and now, a video.  I can let them know ahead of time and get the dough in hand for when we order.

can't wait!  do you know how much?  not that it really matters, I'm gonna buy one anyway but my lil mustang has a lot of family members who are equally proud of him and even better for the company, a lot the them live in California so they don't get to come to the games and have to rely on just pics and now, a video.  I can let them know ahead of time and get the dough in hand for when we order.

DVD videos are $25 and will be available for pickup ASAP after each game.  Anyone wishing DVD to be mailed will be asked ( very politely though ) additional $5 P/H ( tax included on all DVDs ).  thank you already!!!!!

Having had past ties withboth local radio and as a former stringer for a local newspaper for football, I will contact them, but with the Mustangs in the playoffs most of their resources are already allocated.

Has anyone got any Media to do this? maybe Coop can answer? the coverage with the local sports kinda was lacking last year

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476