Predictions for Scrimmages this week!

I know the score isn't important but how do you think teams will match up across the area?

Thursday the 24th

Bridge City at LC-M 7pm

Hamshire-Fannett at Cleveland

Huffman at Splendora 5pm

Woodville at Kountze

New Waverly at Hull-Daisetta

Beaumont Cathedral at West Hardin 7pm

Friday the 25th

Memorial at Central

Jasper at Nederland 7pm

WO-S at Vidor 7pm

Orangefield at Liberty

Anahuac at Silsbee

Lumberton at Barbers Hill 7pm

Diboll at Kirbyville 7pm

Newton at Center 5pm

Kelly at Tarkington 5pm

Colmesneil/Deweyville at Buna 5pm

High Island at East Chambers 5pm

Shepherd at Warren

Saturday the 26th

Lufkin at West Brook 11am

Clear Brook at Ozen 11am

Baytown Sterling at PN-G

Hardin-Jefferson at Livingston

Guest Kelly Football

BC

Cleveland

Splendora

Woodville

HD

West Hardin

Central

Nederland

WOS

OF

Silsbee

Lumberton

Kirbyville

Newton

Kelly

Buna

East Chambers

Warren

Lufkin

Ozen

PNG

Livingston

I predict that some coaches will be happy with their team's performance or the improvement shown over last week and some coaches will be disappointed.

I also predict that many people will be worrying about scores that will not matter after Saturday morning right after everyone finishes reading the sports pages.

I predict that some coaches will be happy with their team's performance or the improvement shown over last week and some coaches will be disappointed.

I also predict that many people will be worrying about scores that will not matter after Saturday morning right after everyone finishes reading the sports pages.

Good post.. People put too much stock in scrimmages.

Amen. We never go into a scrimmage with anything in mind but playing a lot of kids so that we can get them on video and evaluate them. They don't start counting until Friday week......

i agree as far as scrimmage scores not having much of an impact on the season. but what everyone is saying about caring too much about scrimmages that is the difference between decent teams and great teams. Everytime wos steps on the field they are expected to perform and perform well. obviously the other night we saw some things that looked good and some did not look so good. but i seriously doubt the coaches say its just a scrimmage dont worry about it. if we get beat badly we'll be fine. and i can assure everyone, wos plays only one way and that is to win. because when the regular season starts its important to have that killer instinct.

Thursday the 24th

Bridge City at LC-M 7pm

Huffman at Splendora 5pm

Woodville at Kountze

Friday the 25th

Memorial at Central

Jasper at Nederland 7pm

WO-S at Vidor 7pm

Orangefield at Liberty

Anahuac at Silsbee

Diboll at Kirbyville 7pm

Newton at Center 5pm

Kelly at Tarkington 5pm

Shepherd at Warren

Saturday the 26th

Clear Brook at Ozen 11am

Baytown Sterling at PN-G

I have not seen my guys yet but if they plan on winning some guys this year they better get some kids on defense that can tackle. We scrimmage Splendora and if we dont have a all out brawl before the game should be interesting. For some reason our two teams just sort of hate each other. We have a love hate relationship. WE love them and they hate us. :shock:

Thursday the 24th

Bridge City at LC-M 7pm

Huffman at Splendora 5pm

Woodville at Kountze

Friday the 25th

Memorial at Central

Jasper at Nederland 7pm

WO-S at Vidor 7pm

Orangefield at Liberty

Anahuac at Silsbee

Diboll at Kirbyville 7pm

Newton at Center 5pm

Kelly at Tarkington 5pm

Shepherd at Warren

Saturday the 26th

Clear Brook at Ozen 11am

Baytown Sterling at PN-G

Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:55 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is surprising that no one has picked Vidor over WOS...

Lumberton Varsity 2006. These guys have not lost a game 8th, 9th or 10th grade. look over your shoulders.Ya'll better put the glass slippers away, cuz the Raiders are coming to raid the Castle!

Vidor isnt that good :)

Thursday the 24th

Bridge City at LC-M 7pm

Huffman at Splendora 5pm

Woodville at Kountze

Friday the 25th

Memorial at Central

Jasper at Nederland 7pm

WO-S at Vidor 7pm

Orangefield at Liberty

Anahuac at Silsbee

Diboll at Kirbyville 7pm

Newton at Center 5pm

Kelly at Tarkington 5pm

Shepherd at Warren

Saturday the 26th

Clear Brook at Ozen 11am

Baytown Sterling at PN-G

i agree as far as scrimmage scores not having much of an impact on the season. but what everyone is saying about caring too much about scrimmages that is the difference between decent teams and great teams. Everytime wos steps on the field they are expected to perform and perform well. obviously the other night we saw some things that looked good and some did not look so good. but i seriously doubt the coaches say its just a scrimmage dont worry about it. if we get beat badly we'll be fine. and i can assure everyone' date=' wos plays only one way and that is to win. because when the regular season starts its important to have that killer instinct.[/quote']

Very true. The fans may not be worried about how their teams perform, but I assure you, the coaches do...

Thursday the 24th

Bridge City at LC-M 7pm

Friday the 25th

Memorial at Central

Jasper at Nederland 7pm , it's early

WO-S at Vidor 7pm

Orangefield at Liberty

Anahuac at Silsbee

Newton at Center 5pm

Kelly at Tarkington 5pm

Saturday the 26th

Clear Brook at Ozen 11am

Baytown Sterling at PN-G

Thursday the 24th

Bridge City at LC-M 7pm

Cleveland at Hamshire-Fannett

Huffman at Splendora 5pm

Woodville at Kountze

Montgomery at Dayton 6:30pm

Anahuac at Silsbee

Friday the 25th

Memorial at Central

Jasper at Nederland 7pm

WO-S at Vidor 7pm

Orangefield at Liberty 7pm

Diboll at Kirbyville 7pm

Newton at Center 5pm

Kelly at Tarkington 5pm

Colmesneil/Deweyville /Buna 5pm

Shepherd at Warren

Saturday the 26th

Clear Brook at Ozen 11am

Baytown Sterling at PN-G

I think the BC/LCM matchup will be a good one remember BC was hit hard by graduation and LCM returns 9 starters on both sides of the ball.

Still have Dishon, so BC will always have the breakaway threat.

LCM has a fine RB in Taylor F. who emerged at the end of last year, should be a 1,000 yard back barring injuries.

Bears have to find replacements for Harley-TE, Dugas-QB which accounted for a big chunk of offense.

Cards have to replace all world Cody Sparks as well as the RB who slips my mind.

Thursday the 24th

Bridge City beats LC-M

Hamshire-Fannett beats Cleveland

Huffman beats Splendora 5pm

Woodville beats Kountze

Hull-Daisetta beats New Waverly

Beaumont Cathedral beats West Hardin

Friday the 25th

Central beats Memorial

Nederland beats Jasper

WO-S beats Vidor

Orangefield beats Liberty

Silsbee beats Anahuac

Barbers Hill beats Lumberton

Kirbyville beats Diboll

Newton beats Center

Kelly beats Tarkington

Buna beats Colmesneil/Deweyville

East Chambers beats High Island

Shepherd beats Warren

Saturday the 26th

West Brook beats Lufkin

Ozen beats Clear Brook

Baytown Sterling beats PN-G

Hardin-Jefferson beats Livingston

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83

• The locals have almost finished firing the first ever Speaker of the House from Southeast Texas upon direct order of Trump and his minions.   It's a sad day... Locals have decided that being represented by the most powerful man in the House didn't mean anything.... they'd rather a political novice to represent this part of SETX.  And why is that?  He wasn't MAGA enough for them.  Who cares that it will hurt locally... What Trump says, goes.     Just yesterday I saw Trump on television demanding that we fire Phelan... How he's a RINO, weak on the border, etc... why?  Because he wouldn't overlook the criminal actions done by Ken Paxton, one of Trump's key supporters in the effort to overturn the 2020 Election and allow Trump to remain in office despite the will of the voters.   Trump never even mentioned Covey's name, and I doubt he would recognize Covey if Covey walked up with a cup of coffee.  Who cares that it's bad for SETX?  Not the R voters from SETX!   Then I saw Covey's preacher on a different ad tell a bald face lie.  Why should Phelan be fired?  "He put Democrats in positions of power in the House."  Really?  That's been the position of BOTH parties for as long as anybody can remember.  They ALWAYS give the minority party committee chairmanships.  But in 2022 the Rs decided that the practice should stop.  Democrat voters should not be allowed a voice in the crafting of legislation if there is a single majority Republican seat in the House, according to the Rs.  Representative Government?  Never heard of it, huh? Never did I believe that we'd have an abortion ban, constitutional carry, huge cuts for school property taxes, and Texas law enforcement being greenlit to enforce immigration law.  But it all happened while Phelan was speaker.  Without a doubt, the most conservative Speaker, ever.  But still a dirty RINO for not being MAGA enough.  It would be funny if it weren't true.   I've been following politics long enough to remember when Rs couldn't get elected in Texas... I'm confident that we're headed back that direction.  I mean, it's obvious that with population shifts we'll be turning blue eventually.  I think that the behavior of the leadership of the Republican Party is going to cause that shift sooner than expected.  I won't be surprised to see Democrat Senators and possibly even a governor elected within 12 years.  Maybe less.  The Rs will be a party apparatus without a voting base behind them.
    • Yellowjacket faithful are still pouring into Hudson HS’s Gipson Field!!!!  
    • This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
    • The game will be live streamed for those that have Game Changer under the Chester team thread.  I believe the radio station out of Palestine will have radio broadcast.
    • For those John Candy lovers (my attitude right now): This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
  • Topics