Liberty Hill vs. WO-S for State Title

Lt. Dan

I've seen Gilmer play.  They are big and fast.  I think WOS is the better team, but don't count out the Buckeyes.

Oh... I'm sure they are very good. I'm not saying that at all. Gilmer is Gilmer. I just hope we get the chance to play them. We have a long way to go to even get that opportunity.

I've got right at an 85% prediction accuracy to date with these. 

I'm thinking if WO-S can get out of Region III, the only team they will have to worry about is Bridgeport.  I will be very surprised if Liberty Hill gets by Sweetwater, Bridgeport AND Celina to make it to a 3rd straight finals.

3aprweek10.gif

Defense wins games and WO-S has the best in 3A currently only allowing an average of 5 points per game (only allowing 13 points TOTAL in the 2nd half so far this season).  Gilmer and Carthage are allowing 15 per game.  I don't see either of them scoring more than 3 TDs against WO-S (if that) so they will definitely have their work cut out for them since WO-S is also averaging more points scored per game than either of them as well:

WO-S 45.87 points per game

Gilmer 45.30 points per game

Carthage 41.80 points per game

I've seen Gilmer play.  They are big and fast.  I think WOS is the better team, but don't count out the Buckeyes.

Oh... I'm sure they are very good. I'm not saying that at all. Gilmer is Gilmer. I just hope we get the chance to play them. We have a long way to go to even get that opportunity.

I hear that, good luck.  I'll be there supporting you guys!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami