San Jacinto College (Girls Basketball)

Guest bleed orange

Guest bleed orange

KK is making the best of her playing opportunities. She is averaging about 7 minutes per game. I told her if she wants more playing time then she better work harder. The game is different at the college level. It is fast and physical. KK is averaging 5 points, 2 rebounds, 2 steals and 2 assist a game. San Jac is 2-3 but could easily be 5-0.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bleed orange

San Jac lost today 83-77 to Lon Morris. They are getting better. They are starting to play as a team and that is exciting to me. KK played well. She started for the first time and scored 16 points, 3 rebounds and 3 steals. Me and her would rather the win. The win will come if they keep playing like they have been. It's all about the "Team" . Team comes first, individual performances come second. On Wednesday the 3rd San Jac lost to LSUE 99-94. KK scored 23 pts.

Guest bleed orange

They play each other this Wednesday but it is in Tyler. I will let everyone know when they play at San Jac. They play each other in Houston on 1/17/09 at 2:00.

• 1 month later...
Guest bleed orange

San Jac lost to Tyler tonight 96-76. I could careless. But what I do care about is two young ladies representing Southeast Texas. Both girls represented the golden triangle very well. First I will talk about KB. She is the same gritty player she was in high school. She did not score a whole lot but how could she. Her teamates never passed her the ball when she was wide open. Very selfish play at this level. KB is a breath of fresh air because she played awesome. She did the little things that makes an average basketball player above the rest. She had several assist, rebounds, steals and even took a charge. She played with a lot of fire and that is what I like. She is defiantly the most unselfish player on her team. Maybe the only one.

KK played well. She was 6-8 from the floor and scored 14 Pt's. That's all I can say about her. It was fun to watch two teams and not cheer for one but cheer only for the girls from 21 3A.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami