Liberty's Head Coach

What has the junior and sophomore classes done in the past? Have they won consistently since junior high? This should give you an idea of how they will fare next year. It is all about what he has to work with. Just my opinion.

Should have hired Stan Hodges when they had a chance.  This guy knows how to win and keep kids coming out just look at his turnaround at Kountze.  I believe the selection committee wanted him but board chose this guy instead.

Now I know next to nothing about Liberty school board politics. But please don't start all the bashing of a coach already. I remember last spring when this job came open and all the threads saying who should have got and such.

Give the head coach a chance to implement his ideas during the off season and if next year they still lose a lot then maybe they should go get another coach.

What has the junior and sophomore classes done in the past? Have they won consistently since junior high? This should give you an idea of how they will fare next year. It is all about what he has to work with. Just my opinion.

Thats not always the outcome. I can remember a class 2 years ago who only won 2 games both 7 and 8 grade seasons, and turned around everything in there freshman year and was district runner up and the following year won a couple guys from that class help Liberty win district for the second year in a row, and winning the Bi-District championship

Thats not always the outcome. I can remember a class 2 years ago who only won 2 games both 7 and 8 grade seasons, and turned around everything in there freshman year and was district runner up and the following year won a couple guys from that class help Liberty win district for the second year in a row, and winning the Bi-District championship

Anything can happen when kids are involved

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder