WO-S vs. Coldspring Playoff Predictions?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How good is Coldspring? Only one team, Nederland, has scored 13 on WO-S. LC-M, Royal, BC and Silsbee each scored 7. We've only given up 41 points in 8 games - an average of 5.1 per game. I'm not doubting Coldspring. But the WO-S D has been stiff.

Wos 67 Coldsprings 7

Coldspring will be no push over. We have to keep playing good defense and keep up what we had Friday on offense. I think we can score on them, they have given up over 24 points a game. We just need to take it one game at a time an avoid being ambushed in round 1.

I'm kinda curious how many state titles WOS has won.  I mean all the people from down their act like they have won all these state titles and all.  That they rule Texas high school football or something.  I'm a Coldspring alum and I really hope they lay one to you guys to put you in your place.  I'm really getting tired of hearing about WOS.  Last year they were supposed to win the title, but really the big thing was to get past Giddings which was on a down year.  Did that then lost.  So I hope my Trojan friends can pull this one out and take all you lovers down one. 

I'm kinda curious how many state titles WOS has won.  I mean all the people from down their act like they have won all these state titles and all.  That they rule Texas high school football or something.  I'm a Coldspring alum and I really hope they lay one to you guys to put you in your place.  I'm really getting tired of hearing about WOS.  Last year they were supposed to win the title, but really the big thing was to get past Giddings which was on a down year.  Did that then lost.  So I hope my Trojan friends can pull this one out and take all you lovers down one. 

Nobody from WO-S is acting like they have one a state title since the back to back ones in the 80's  Everyone knows that is ancient history.  But they have not lost a district game in about 5 years, and have been to at least the second round for the last 4.  95% of the posters predicting a blow out are not even from WO-S.  If you read this board often you would have seen all the WO-S posters concerned about the playoffs on another thread.  I think most WO-S people are a little concerned about this game, but confident as every team should be.

Wos 67 Coldsprings 7

Coldspring will be no push over. We have to keep playing good defense and keep up what we had Friday on offense. I think we can score on them, they have given up over 24 points a game. We just need to take it one game at a time an avoid being ambushed in round 1.

Boy, that sounds really cocky!!  ::)  Expectations are always high at WO-S, don't be jealous of that!! ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder