**West Brook at North Shore Updates**/41-13 NS Wins/Comments

Soulja here at this game.  I'm so dissapointed that Brook have fumbled 3 times and threw a pick already in the first half.  I am, however, happy that they are only down by 10.  NS have unreal speed at every position.  if brook can stop turning over the ball and get their playmakers in open space, Brook can pull the upset.  Defense, start playing man on defense and be ready for he delayed handoffs.  getting ready for the third QTR

Get em, Bruins!!!  Let's take it!

Back from a disappointing game.  NS is bigger and more physical than Brook, but, that score is not a true indication of the game.  Turnovers were killers.  I think the stats were not nearly as one-sided as the score.  A couple of turnovers were forced, but most were just plain silly.

Missed handoffs, bad snaps on punts, batted balls, you name it.  Brook D wore down some in the second half, but turnovers kept them on a short field all night.  The Shore is for real, but all is not lost for Brook.    We won't beat many playoff teams with that performance, but there was enough shown to give me confidence that we can play so much better.

Of course, I have been saying that for four weeks.  Maybe they won't be able to put it all together.        :(

I was listening to the game on 97.5 on the way to Livingston and I think I know where Vidor's fumblitus went we when threw it away... it landed in the Da Brook... I only heard the 1st half but sounded to me like the field didn't have very good traction because the announcer was talking about every time someone tried to cut back they would slip and fall. Good Luck Brook!

Brook will be ok.  I noticed that NS's line play dictated this game.  It really showed in the third quarter.  You knew what play was coming.  Brook could never stop it.  When they lined up in the I formation it was a stretch run to the strong side or a delayed handoff.  When they lined up in shotgun, they hardly passed.  #21, the RB for NS was one broken tackle from taking it to the house every time.  

The only bright spots for brook was Michael, mostly in the first half, and the LB #44.  He delivered a big hit on the NS RB.  The Momentum was going Brook's way until the punt where the punter slipped and fell and gave NS great field position.  Also, #4 got up gingerly after a couple of hits.  Gotta suck it up and get back out there.  Last, but not least, Lopez went down with an injury and had to be helped off.  This does not look good.  Brook needs Lopez if they want to make a run.  

Brook defense needs more inside blitz packages and need to attack the ball like NS was doing on offense, not wait for the ball carrier to come to you.  

I wore a gray hoodie with a Maroon shirt on with my Jag bleacher chair.  I got nowhere near that powder blue and lipstick red! 

Sure you did  ;) we believe you... I have a sneaky suspicion you are a closet Brookie..... Boy boy boy did Champs82 have you pegged....    ::):o :o ::) ;D ;D :D :D ;D :o ??? 8) ::) ::)

[move]Soulja is a Brookie     Soulja is a Brookie      Soulja is a Brookie   Soulja is a Brookie     Soulja is a Brookie      Soulja is a Brookie    Soulja is a Brookie[/move]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83