how did lc-m JV do this year

skipper

we didnt have many players so we just put them all on varsity.

Don't have enough players? I don't understand how that can happen at a 4A school?  Numbers should not be a problem at a school like LCM. Something needs to happen to get more kids involved.  That said I wish the kids that are playing the best of luck this week, especially the seniors as they play thier last game.  To those I say, play hard, and leave nothing left on the field once its over, for this game you'll probably remember for the rest of your lives.

we didnt have many players so we just put them all on varsity.

Don't have enough players? I don't understand how that can happen at a 4A school?  Numbers should not be a problem at a school like LCM. Something needs to happen to get more kids involved.  That said I wish the kids that are playing the best of luck this week, especially the seniors as they play thier last game.  To those I say, play hard, and leave nothing left on the field once its over, for this game you'll probably remember for the rest of your lives.

i don't understand it either. i've talked to people at school about playing for us but they all say the same thing, we suck and they don't like coach moody. and i tell them all the same thing, THAT'S why we lose.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed