What team will have a new Head Coach next year ??????

I think PAM will go in a new direction.

Status Quo at PNG!

Stowers will stay.

Ozen maybe, but they have been a revolving door the past few years.

The only way this program improves is for them to stand behind their HC...this is going to be a process...firing someone for lack of wins ain't it...Co Rison is about building men!

Burnet is not going anywhere. They don't have the giblits across the tracks to make a change. They ran the best (or second best) coach they ever had out of town after two years in Danny Malone. They want a home town hero over there.

Moody---He is probably going to be kicking cans down the road.

Thompson will probably leave on his own.

Guest rykerx144

Jasper, Kirbyville

Jasper would be nuts to get rid of Brooks.  Brooks history is excellent.  Give him another year and they will be good.

Kirbyville - if Alvarez was to win it all I could see him trying to move up in classifications.

I think that if Alavarez is going to leave than this will be the year.  His kids have all graduated and the meat of his talent will graduate this year.  There will be several skill players next year but not nearly as much talent than he has this year.  So i say if he gets a good offer then he is probably gone if he dont leave this year he is not going anywhere.  If Alavarez does leave then dont get your hopes up because he has a couple of assistants that could step up and continue to improve the progam!! Right Neece??

with all the SR coming back at lc-m i do belive moody will be there next year.it would be ashame to bring in a new coach and program with what the bears are going to have TELL ME I AM NUTS

He will mostly likely be leaving. The parents don't like him, and neither do the players. Many have quit because of him which is a dumb choice, because if you really loved the game of football, the coach wouldn't matter. But anyways skippers right, we're gonna have lots of starters coming back in the next two years. 3 on the offensive line, all starting running backs, receivers and secondary. Could be a good 2 years if we play good.  ;D

Jasper, Kirbyville

Jasper would be nuts to get rid of Brooks.  Brooks history is excellent.  Give him another year and they will be good.

Kirbyville - if Alvarez was to win it all I could see him trying to move up in classifications.

I think that if Alavarez is going to leave than this will be the year.  His kids have all graduated and the meat of his talent will graduate this year.  There will be several skill players next year but not nearly as much talent than he has this year.  So i say if he gets a good offer then he is probably gone if he dont leave this year he is not going anywhere.  If Alavarez does leave then dont get your hopes up because he has a couple of assistants that could step up and continue to improve the progam!! Right Neece??

Please..if Alvarez does leave..the only person that better come back is over in Coldsprings..LOL hopefully he would come back and take his spot...and his name would be BARBAY!!! We dont need assistants stepping up..we need barbay back!

If rison stays he better get a new DC in there quick i really have a hard time understanding wayne's schemes..........ozen's D is really hurting by brown's absence

He might need to clean house from top to bottom...but they won't let him do what he needs to in order to get the job done. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami