Exciting time of year!

I love it!  Playoffs are 2 weeks off.  Dayton fans are rooting for Nederland so they can get their hoofs on the L-Train.  L-Train is not scared and fell they can face any and all comers (as they have done pretty much in this district). 

Nederland is excited to be back in the postseason race with the best offense in this area. 

After a lackluster 2007 season from the Jaguars, they are back in the postseason with a salty defense and a ball control offense that they hope to take them far.

Livingston is the new kids on the block and even though making it 3 rounds deep in the playoffs last year, they still had to prove themselves and did a good job in doing that by pretty much slapping this district around with the exception of the L-Train.

West Brook gets love too.  They have the best RB  in the state in 'Beast' Michael.  They will try hard to get a State championship run, which they are fully capable of.

Overall, this will be a good playoffs, especially in the first round.  19-4a is loaded and will play tough against our boys.  Let's get together and rally behind our boys.  Even though they are 5a, let's rally behind Brook also!  When I say everyone, I mean Everyone!  Let's do it!

Great post I agree completely it has been a real pleasure competing in a district where the communities are so passionate about football.

That being said Livingston would not at all mind avoiding Dayton in the first round they seem to be clicking on all cylinders and if Lake Travis goes D1 and if Dayton comes out of region 3 which seems likely they could be making state final appearance.  But you never know as someone said on any given day anyone can be beat.

GO LIONS!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder