Lumberton And HF End In Tie

how did i know that somebody was gonna get the score wrong and just make it look like lumberton did all of that talkin and not backing it up i happened to be at the game and lumberton scored twice with the first offense and once with the second offense plus they scored on a fumble recovery but the whistle was blown as it was a controlled scrimmage now im sorry if i sound like a jacka$$ but i just dont want you to get it wrong

LUMBERTON AND HF EACH SCORED 1 TD EACH ON THEIR 1ST DEFENSES. LUMBERTON 2 OFF SCORED ONCE ON HF 2 D. HF BROKE A 40 YD RUN ON 1ST PLAY FROM SCRIMMAGE. LUMBERTON TURNED THE BALL OVER ON THEIR FIRST PLAY. NEITHER DEFENSE WAS VERY IMPRESSIVE. LOTS OF YARDAGE ROLLED UP ON BOTH. HF LOOKS TO BE VERY YOUNG. LUMBERTON AVERAGE AT BEST.

Hey Coop, who gave you the Lumberton information. I watched the freshmen, JV and Varsity. I thought the Raiders did a very good job for their first outing. In a real game setting, it would have been no-contest. It appeared to me that Lumberton crossed the endzone stripe at least twice, lol and recovered a fumble for another score. HF did score once. Thank You Ambulance Staff for having water for donations at the field. We would have all died without you guys.

I dont know what HF is thinking....they better start moving some players around or it will be an ugly year. That team is not even close to being able to compete in the district they are in. Just because some of these kids did well at the freshman level does not mean they are ready to Varsity. That was very apparent in this "scrimmage".

IT LOOKED TO ME LIKE HF PLAYED EVERYONE THEY HAD ON THE SIDELINE PLUS SOME OF THEIR JV PLAYERS. BOTH TEAMS ARE IN BRUTAL DISTRICTS. YOU HAVE TO WONDER IF THE UIL IS TRYING TO KEEP SOME OF THE GOLDEN TRIANGLE TEAMS IN 3A-4A OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS BY CREATING THESE 8 TEAM MONSTERS. :?:

i dont buy into lumberton..10 seniors in a 4a district wont get it done. we are over here in bc chompin at the bits to get to our game w/ them after all that jive talk. 10 seniors against our 32 wont hold up imo

32 Seniors?????

Man, what will yall look like next year?????

HF doesn't have 10 seniors returning....people are dropping like flies. In a 3-A district you have to hold onto all the players you can. There is an internal struggle there about whether you are a baseball player or a football player. In a 3-A school this size you better have several that are both.

how did i know that somebody was gonna get the score wrong and just make it look like lumberton did all of that talkin and not backing it up i happened to be at the game and lumberton scored twice with the first offense and once with the second offense plus they scored on a fumble recovery but the whistle was blown as it was a controlled scrimmage now im sorry if i sound like a jacka$$ but i just dont want you to get it wrong

My gosh !! You scored twice on a bad "3A" Team and you think you are going to be in the top 3 in this 4A district ?? How much CRACK are you using a day ??

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami