LIBERTY VS COLDSPRINGS

LP1989

Could this be the upset of the year Liberty is coming of a two game streak and lookin pretty good should be a great game

liberty by a TD

Won't happen!  Coldspring is good this year and unless yall have healed up and stopped fumbling the ball, it is going to be a long night.  I bet Barbay starts giving linemen the ball in the 4th quarter.  Coldspring 49  Liberty 14

Could this be the upset of the year Liberty is coming of a two game streak and lookin pretty good should be a great game

liberty by a TD

Won't happen!  Coldspring is good this year and unless yall have healed up and stopped fumbling the ball, it is going to be a long night.  I bet Barbay starts giving linemen the ball in the 4th quarter.  Coldspring 49  Liberty 14

We are healed up and we only fumbled once in the last two weeks and that was against shepard

liberty by a TD

My head tells me Coldsprings in a route.  My gut feels like there is the potential for this to be a good game.  Liberty may benefit from this game not mattering or that Coldsprings might be looking ahead to WOS in the first round of the playoffs.  Liberty remains a mystery to me, this team has some talent and speed, but they play careless and a little lazy at times.

Coldsprings-35

Liberty-12

Guest PrimeTime

This would be a good week for Coldsprings to do some polishing. The Trojans just could not keep up with the Indian for 4 quarters.

Coldsprings= 35

Liberty= 7

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami