9 Woodville

10 Kountze

11 Hamshire-Fannett

12 Lumberton

13 Jasper

14 Nederland

15 Evadale

Other teams to watch

Beaumont West Brook, Little Cypress-Mauriceville, Bridge City, Anahuac, East Chambers, Kirbyville

I like where you have the Lady Rebels. Coach Robert Hollyfield has plenty of talent coming back from a playoff team last year. They did not have any seniors on the team.

It may take sometime to get started as the volleyball team hopefully will be playing for some time. I do have a question, why don't you do it at least like the football rankings 3A-5A and 1A-2A with the privates included in the small schools. Just a suggestion.

• 3 weeks later...

I like where you have the Lady Rebels. Coach Robert Hollyfield has plenty of talent coming back from a playoff team last year. They did not have any seniors on the team.

It may take sometime to get started as the volleyball team hopefully will be playing for some time. I do have a question, why don't you do it at least like the football rankings 3A-5A and 1A-2A with the privates included in the small schools. Just a suggestion.

No, then you just water the picks down!    :)

No, then you just water the picks down!    :)

What is the problem.

Your teams is #4 in this poll and that would put them #4 in a 3A-5A poll.

While I would like to see our Lady Rebels play against bigger schools, they won't play them in the playoffs, so what is the big deal about making two polls instead of qne?

It doesn't matter about 'my' team.  ???

1 Port Arthur Memorial 5A

2 Hardin-Jefferson 3A

3 Beaumont Central 4A

4 Orangefield 3A

5 Livingston 4A

6 Beaumont Ozen 3A

7 Silsbee 3A

8 Barbers Hill 4A

9 Woodville 2A

10 Kountze 2A

11 Hamshire-Fannett 3A

12 Lumberton 4A

13 Jasper 3A

14 Nederland 4A

15 Evadale 1A

If we made a seprate for 2A and 1A only if you look there are only 2, that means teams who aren't the best will be ranked...thus WATERED DOWN.

have not seen Kountze play but based on what they did to Nederland, I think I would have them higher. Kirbyville has a good team as well. Beat Jasper and I think they would beat hampsire and Lumberton as well. Nederland should be higher than both of these teams. Just guessing on what I have seen so far. Woodville is 2A

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami