BRONCO TAILGATE PARTY

Hey what about getting something going for the last home game this friday? I have been wanting to do something all year sorta like barbers hill did, (they stole my idea) , with the band and cheerleaders and whoever else, before the game. Kinda like a fan/parent/ pep rally/tailgate party!!! I'm thinking the junior high parking lot about 4 - 6 pm. I've already contacted the Ms. Elliot. I'll post more as I get info. GO BRONCOS!!!

Hey what about getting something going for the last home game this friday? I have been wanting to do something all year sorta like barbers hill did, (they stole my idea) , with the band and cheerleaders and whoever else, before the game. Kinda like a fan/parent/ pep rally/tailgate party!!! I'm thinking the junior high parking lot about 4 - 6 pm. I've already contacted the Ms. Elliot. I'll post more as I get info. GO BRONCOS!!!

sounds great to me hawkeye. but lets not do what barbers hill did and charge 5.00 for a burger. lol, everyone turn out for this one. support our guys, they deserve it ;D ;D

LET US KNOW SOON HAWKEYE OK? I GOT SOME BRONCO FANS FROM SPRING TEXAS THAT WANTS TO COME. WANT TO MAKE IT A BIG YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PARTY ;D

Alright....a Pre-Playoff tailgate party this Friday at the Woodrow Wilson Junior High parking lot. Located on Hwy. 146 in Dayton (of course) right next to the stadium. We'll start around 4pm and rap it up about 6. I'm still working with "administration" to make it like official and all, but if that doesn't happen, we can still have it, it just won't be official. Spread the word! Bring your own little set-up. I gotta feeling we're gonna need to help get everyone pumped up for Kingwood Park. No offense KW.

I'm trying to get the band and cheerleaders and steppers to drop by and lay a couple down on their way to the stadium. Come on you fanatic bronco fans. Feel free to chime in with your own ideas. I'm sorta new at this so all suggestions are welcome.

Not sure. I don't think it's been set yet. I just hope it's close. The stadium not the game.

This PN-G grad would love for Dayton to take on Lumberton at the Reservation!!!

Would it be standard protocol for Coach Stewart to get with the Livingston and Lumberton coaches before the game to select stadiums???

I also think Dayton will want this game to be played on turf.

Not sure. I don't think it's been set yet. I just hope it's close. The stadium not the game.

This PN-G grad would love for Dayton to take on Lumberton at the Reservation!!!

Would it be standard protocol for Coach Stewart to get with the Livingston and Lumberton coaches before the game to select stadiums???

I also think Dayton will want this game to be played on turf.

I think that's what you meant to say.  I'd love to see this game played at the reservation...knowing PN-G's fans, I wouldn't be shocked if 10,000 of them didn't show up for the game as well.  It is standard protocol for the teams to decide which stadium they'll play at before the previous week's games are finished.  If they can't agree then there's a coin flip and the winner chooses the stadium (for the later rounds).  Bi-District I think the higher seed gets to choose the stadium.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124