hardin vs deweyville

Hey Bushpilot and Roll_Tide:  Love seeing all the crap you are getting there Bush.  I was probably driving that bus to Romayor and the surrounding areas from time to time back in the late 80s as well as wearing a whistle around my neck back at the school.  Bush, you still stir things up from what I see!  LOL

Did not no they even ran a bus down Beefhead road.  Aynway Beefhead monstrer you have pissed the Dookyville people off, boy who would have a name such as Hyman kind of like sue so better watch out Friday Night.  You know that we all ways have to carry extra security because they break in and stole our clothes and letter jackets my senior year.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys, lets try and keep the peace. Let the kids handle it on the field and lets be glad we're able to be around to watch these young men play football still. We have bigger things to worry about other than making people angry. Remember, we have Obama as president, or did you forget?..lol..Just kidding. Good luck to both teams!!

Exactly, I started with that(deweyville being a trouble spot) and got called a liar, invited to fight, and pretty much all my post deleted. My duties are almost complete, all I need now is for Hardin to win, then I'll lay it on a little thicker. But you're exactly right, they stole our clothes, egged our bus, ect. all three times I played there.

Exactly, I started with that(deweyville being a trouble spot) and got called a liar, invited to fight, and pretty much all my post deleted. My duties are almost complete, all I need now is for Hardin to win, then I'll lay it on a little thicker. But you're exactly right, they stole our clothes, egged our bus, ect. all three times I played there.

Don't forget you got called yellow. I see why you hide behind that user name. Fight? I just invited you to a private talk or whatever my friend. Check how negative most of your post are. I read all the stuff you had going on with the H.D. people. It's a small world and I'm sure I will find out who you are in time. In closing I wish you and the Hornets the best of luck. Sorry about your letterman jacket. I just can't think why someone would want a letterman jacket with a 4 year letter in being the water boy!!!!!!

Guest tigersvoice

Why did you play there three times?  Did the schools not use home and home scheduling when you played?

I figured it out, maybe DPfan is the poor kid I put out for the season. Maybe he's reliving that moment every day, kind of like an Al Bundy moment on a daily basis. The waterboy thing, come on guy, we're not in High School anymore, if you're gonna try and be funny at least use some adult humor, not something that verifies your stupidity. Why would you tell me your sorry about my letter jacket, I never lost a letter jacket there, ya'll are just making this easier for me

Don't forget you got called yellow. I see why you hide behind that user name. Fight? I just invited you to a private talk or whatever my friend. Check how negative most of your post are. I read all the stuff you had going on with the H.D. people. It's a small world and I'm sure I will find out who you are in time. In closing I wish you and the Hornets the best of luck. Sorry about your letterman jacket. I just can't think why someone would want a letterman jacket with a 4 year letter in being the water boy!!!!!!

YOU are a moderator????  WOW!

You are a Liar and an Idiot, and if you don't want to talk to Rick I would be more than happy to speak with you myself.

Hardin has a good team but we our proud of our kids also and for you to spew out intolerable lies about kids from the past insinuating these kids would be the same does nothing more than prove you are a worthless human being.

Claude Wilhelm 880-0431

Please understand that one persons opinions does not reflect what the community of Hardin thinks. We are very supportive of our kids and have worked hard as parents to instil good values and good sportsmanship to them as well. Good luck to all that are playing and hope that all stay healthy.

Very well put. Best of luck to both teams.

Please understand that one persons opinions does not reflect what the community of Hardin thinks. We are very supportive of our kids and have worked hard as parents to instil good values and good sportsmanship to them as well. Good luck to all that are playing and hope that all stay healthy.

Very well put. Best of luck to both teams.

This should be a great game between these two schools. I also wish for a injury free game. Good luck to both.

Who cares what happened to yall when Reagan was President? Just because you claim some bad things happened to yall by Deweyville players in the 'Boy George' days, doesn't mean that all generations of Deweyville men are like that. Grow up...

Well we all know who bushpilot is for...he is the most ignorant man ever. You cant tell him anything without him saying some stupid remark...its not worth argueing with somebody who will cry about everything and say HARDIN handles everyone when they clearly get handled...well see though in the second round of the playoffs when hardin gets STOMPED by newton!!!!! O and the only reason hardin makes it the is due to a bye in the first if nobody knew that so i thought i would inform yall

ummmm... sighs. Wow. I'm not even going to comment on the excuse that the only reason Hardin gets past the first round is on a bye.  We all know that any team can compete with any other on any given day. That's the beauty of the game of football.  But i don't know if you know anything about football to begin with. We get stomped by newton in the second round? Wow we wont even play Newton until the semifinals and that's saying that either team will make it that far. Just like last year when some of the "top" teams in 2a were upset in the first round.  If you want to see the brackets and maybe grasp some kind of understanding (depending on your mental capacity) here it is:

This is the hidden content, please

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83