hardin vs deweyville

Dude, there's three of us sitting here jacking around on this sight trying to piss you and anybody else off in Deweyville. Wanna talk about growing up, this was too easy, he called me out but now knows he made a mistake because he was probably the one who just deleted everything, or he's scared, I don't know. All you people are doing is confirming what I said earlier about Deweyville being the worst sports.

Am I pissed???  Not at all, I just chimed in after the moronic post about sitting by his wife....I do think it's funny that it takes three of you to come up with such clever post...Good job, all of you must be proud!!!!  

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look me up bush, I'll be at the game along the fence. If you know anybody from D-ville just ask. They will point me out to you. But I still don't know who you are my friend???????

Be patient....it takes awhile for all three of them to figure out a comeback and then they have to decide which one has to type it

Well, not that I have to explain, but I felt it was inappropriate also, I don't know if something might have happened to the mans wife, I guess some people don't care what they say though, so I tried to change it before anybody saw it, I guess I was a little too slow. Roll_Tide, give me a hint, I don't know of any classmates living in Alabama.

Guest roll_tide

Bushpilot, think Romayor and Mrs. Dowd as our bus driver, man we had some good times back then. I hear the Hardin boys are doing pretty good, are they gonig to the playoffs?

Well we all know who bushpilot is for...he is the most ignorant man ever. You cant tell him anything without him saying some stupid remark...its not worth argueing with somebody who will cry about everything and say HARDIN handles everyone when they clearly get handled...well see though in the second round of the playoffs when hardin gets STOMPED by newton!!!!! O and the only reason hardin makes it the is due to a bye in the first if nobody knew that so i thought i would inform yall

Are you male or female? Yes, Hardin looks pretty good, they've been inconsistent though, but as long as I don't go to the games they win. So far every game I've been to they have lost, so they think I'm a bad luck charm. Mitch and Kaleb are doing fantastic, Mitch is leading the district as well as in the top ten in all Houston area schools in rushing, and Kaleb is just a beast all around. He is the team leader and has the best work ethic I've ever seen, even better than me back in the day, but I still got a little left in me. LOL! So, I'm still lost, I have no idea who you are.

Yea, we'll get stomped by Newton, just like we did against Buna and EC like everybody predicted, and the only reason we make it to the second round is because of the bye, us beating Hemphill last year to be the only team in our district to make it to the second round was just a fluke I guess. I know it doesn't count for much, but we did kill Newton in 7 on 7. But over all, I know Newton is tough and athletic and we would not look forward to playing them, but if it gets that far I assure you we'll come to play.

Guest roll_tide

Stay home, stay home!!! I'll call Rick and let him tell you who I am. If you go, tell everybody good luck, I know how bad it is in Deweyville. I remember the eggs too, those guys used to be the worst we ever played. If you'll remember, was it our Junior or Senior year you put their quarterback out for the year, maybe they're all still mad at you about that. HA!

Stay home, stay home!!! I'll call Rick and let him tell you who I am. If you go, tell everybody good luck, I know how bad it is in Deweyville. I remember the eggs too, those guys used to be the worst we ever played. If you'll remember, was it our Junior or Senior year you put their quarterback out for the year, maybe they're all still mad at you about that. HA!

I can just see you driving around in your IROC right now jamming to "Glory Days" by Springsteen.....

Ok man, I've been on here for a solid hour, I've got to go home. You've really lost me now though, who the heck is Rick? It was our Junior year, I actually had two that year. I'll try to respond to any further post later. By the way, did you have another username for on here and change it, I noticed your name is brand new.

Normally I would respond stevieray, but that was so stupid that I can't even give it an ounce of attention more than this. Here I am again dealing with idiots, I don't know why I do it. Good luck Hornets, here's your chance to shut another town up.

I have not heard any body from Deweyville say any think bad about Hardin,We all like Hardin Yall beat Buna way to go. Hope it is a good game Friday night.

Last year is over with this is a new year and yes go look at the playoff bracket the only reason yall make it to the second round is with a bye other than that yall wouldnt make it...its that simple...so talk all you want about last year cuz its over with and your two stars from then are long gone.

Guest roll_tide

Give 'em Hell bushpilot, don't be apologizing. Just show up with a few of your "boys" and you'll have all the crowd control you want, or town control as far as that goes! Stevieray and Hyman sound like they would make a sweet couple.

LOL! I think I can handle things on my on, but I appreciate the support. By the way, we have a reunion planned for the Spring. Back to football, hardin is looking good in practice, the backfield tandem is a good mix now. Good luck Hornets, get that 2nd spot, Deweyville will not be a slouch, don't look past them.

Come on, are you serious? Are you trying to provoke bad sportsmanship? Remember these kids read all of your comments, why would you want to give the opponent any incentive? I assure you when the two Buna idiots were running off at the mouth our boys were reading it. Congratulations on giving outsiders a reason not to appreciate our players....

Hey Bushpilot and Roll_Tide:  Love seeing all the crap you are getting there Bush.  I was probably driving that bus to Romayor and the surrounding areas from time to time back in the late 80s as well as wearing a whistle around my neck back at the school.  Bush, you still stir things up from what I see!  LOL

Well we all know who bushpilot is for...he is the most ignorant man ever. You cant tell him anything without him saying some stupid remark...its not worth argueing with somebody who will cry about everything and say HARDIN handles everyone when they clearly get handled...well see though in the second round of the playoffs when hardin gets STOMPED by newton!!!!! O and the only reason hardin makes it the is due to a bye in the first if nobody knew that so i thought i would inform yall

I think a lot of people of this board need to grow up.  It seems like many people make stupid remarks.  For instance, "HARDIN handles everyone when the clearly get handled"  Hmmm, they've been " handled right into the playoffs.

Just saying.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• We'll see. I don't trust us. 
    • Starting pitching has been shaky the last few weeks due to some injuries outside of Hagen Smith.  He goes tomorrow, so y’all should be fine 
    • Manchin may get it but any mention of the radical left that wanted to get rid of the filibuster and end almost 220 years of history because the Democrats are mad?  The House and Senate are obviously different legislative bodies with entirely different election processes and rules for a reason. The House can vote on laws with a simple majority vote. The Senate put rules in place that it would make it much tougher to pass laws. Laws should be difficult to pass. The Senate is often the holdup of the right and left. It takes 60 votes to break the filibuster so any law will almost certainly require agreement at least in part, from opposing sides of an issue. Because they can’t get laws passed, the radical left is like a baby having a tantrum and wants to change over 200 years of history and make it potentially ridiculously easy to pass laws. I have seen current poll maps and it is possible for the Republicans to sweep into complete power in November but by the tiniest margin. That would possibly mean that a single vote margin in both houses could enact what you might call the radical right laws. There would be nothing that the Democrats could do to stop any legislation whatsoever if the left (they are all radical, minus Manchin) got their filibuster rule changed.  That is where the current filibuster comes into play as any new law would require several Democrats to agree with the majority Republicans and vice versa.  Do you want the potential for your radical right to have free rein as the radical left wants by killing the filibuster or is the radical left just as (if not more) dangerous? Let’s see if we have a history in this area? Oh yeah, the Democrats changed the rules in the Senate to allow federal judges to not have to overcome the filibuster. Obama was not getting his federal judge nominations passed and being angry, they changed the rules instead of nominating more moderate justices. They were warned that it would come back to bite them. They didn’t care and chose the nuclear option to change the rules. Oops! Any guess how Trump got all of his Supreme Court nominees passed against strong Democrat opposition? The Democrats got rid of the filibuster for federal judges after another tantrum   So when you are so worried about the radical right, are you equally concerned in what the radical left is always doing by changing rules and history which were put into place just for situations like we are in? So while Manchin gets it, what about his other 50 colleagues (49 + Harris)?  What concerns you more, Abbott and Paxton or the Democrats who want to make it to where if the Republicans do take over, they can go wild… at least in your mind? 
    • MODS please remove that ISD twitter link! I had no idea it would copy the whole posting. I only highlighted the portion about the venue change. Sorry about that!
  • Topics