Anahuac vs Buna Predictions??

Javelina

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a great one.  Anahuac is hot, Buna is hot under the collar after a big loss.  I think the loss Friday night might spur the Coogs onto greatness.  They have 2 choices, stay on the floor knocked down or jump up and answer the bell against the Panthers.  Go Cougars!  Good luck to both.  Isn't 23-2A the best?

I don't see a blowout in this matchup. Both teams are hungry fighting for different scenerios. Should be a great matchup. Good luck to both teams!

what are trying to say? hope your not trying to say anahuac is going to get beat bad!!!

He said Anahuac is playing for a district title and Buna is playing to stay in the playoffs.  It don't look like he was even saying who was going to win.

Go back to myspace chris9890 and leave this web site for the big people.

"anahuac been practicin hard", are you serious? Let's hope the players can read and pronounce the playbook better. Regardless, Anahuac wins easily.

Wow bushpilot ,your a little too worried about ppls spelling on here. Im sure you spend a little to much time on the computer but at least you know who takes the win ...haha

anahuac been practicin hard buna better be ready

hey how about you keep your comments to yourself dude!! your big and bad talking trash on this computer i quoted the wrong one that was meant for a different one retard so keep your dumb comments to yourself since you seem to have no sence of humor!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami